This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me Please I Need Help

Me (my VMK name is PrinceVG) and my sister (her VMK name is Me_Cool) need help because we dont know how to get rare hats like the green flip. Post reply please, I am begging you please:beg: thank you so much and if u see one of us, please talk to us we need help to find hats
    Hi,
    I <3 VMK it is the best!!!!!!!!
    You should play if you already dont
    it is...
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: :yea:

Re: Help Me Please I Need Help

Originally posted by JAM View Post
    Me (my VMK name is PrinceVG) and my sister (her VMK name is Me_Cool) need help because we dont know how to get rare hats like the green flip. Post reply please, I am begging you please:beg: thank you so much and if u see one of us, please talk to us we need help to find hats
    You can get those hats from traded. Some hats were released last year for halloween. If you've noticed, some of them have been re-released so far... so I would suggest buying one or more so that you have one now and one to trade.

Comment

Get the ghost host pin that is out now I trade a churro host pin for the green hat when the churro first came out. Put it in your signature that you are trading for that. Visit the trade rooms and say "trading host ghost pin for green backwards hat" Keep going till you get someone Also the pirate mazes that are being given out in the pirate game, a few of those may get you one. Just need to stumble across the person wanting what you have to trade.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

What they said.

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X