Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Haley and Jake.. on/off switch?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haley and Jake.. on/off switch?

"Haley" and "Jake," are the two kids on the VMK homepage. Well, personally I think they are very annoying. The pops drive me out of my mind, and they only say like 5 phrases. Here's the thing, though. A lot of the kids who play VMK like them most likely. Ooh!! A pop!! Of course, they should be able to enjoy them. I think that there should be a button where you can turn Haley and Jake on and off. That way, the people who like it can have it, and they people who don't like it don't have to listen to those pops or watch the text pop up on the screen. Vote yes if you think that there should be something like this, and no if you llike it the way it is. If you don't really care, pick the third choice. Thank you.

~Ineedafriend
    Yes, that's a great idea!
    78.38%
    No, I like it the way it is.
    8.11%
    I'm not really sure.
    13.51%

Re: Haley and Jake.. on/off switch?

I think there should be an on and off button. The pop up sounds are annoying. But i'm not sure.

Comment

well it doesnt annoy me bc i trun off my volume and when they done i turn back on LOL

Comment

Yeah, on/off swith will come in handy. For example, when I'm on the log-in page, on the background you can hear "popping" sound effects and it's pretty annoying. And yes, it will be good for those who like it and those who don't. I mean, I like the new home page and how it's presented and all but, their sayings are kinda dumb too like when Hayley says: "VMK sure worked hard on this"

Rules Hayley, rules:

•You can't say "hard" on VMK
        •We're not going to praise Yavn or any other staff member for this. lol.

Just my point, on/off switch, nice

Comment

I wish we could say hard. I can't hardly spell difficult. :lol:

Comment

I always play VMK with the sound off anyway.
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I don't since on Mini-games, the sound kind of motivates me or hurries me up. LOL. I know, weird.

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                I don't since on Mini-games, the sound kind of motivates me or hurries me up. LOL. I know, weird.

That's not weird, I do the same thing! :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
                  That's not weird, I do the same thing! :lmao:
                  :lmao: i like it too because when i play pirates i like to know if i have no more ammo because i probably wouldn't notice till i died if the sound was off :lol:

oh and yes i like the on/off switch i dont use the homepage anymore i use vmk pal but whenever i check out the homepage it gets annoying

Comment

It doesn't bother me to the extreme, because I mute my computer till I am LOGGED IN - so then I'll turn it up - for the same reason Snap does - ROFL

Comment

Nope, not weird - I'm the same way! :lol:

Comment

I don;t really ever stay on the VMK site. Just click the game and leave it. So it doesn't really bother me.

Comment

So Thats Wat That Noise Was!!!! I Was Freaking Out!!!!

Comment

I voted yes But really the only thing that irritates me in the POP POP...arg...if they could get rid of that would spend more time on the home page.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Yeah, they're hecka annoying. You could probably dress up as them for halloween if your scared of them :lol:
                              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X