This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Web Site Design (Read)

Ok, I am bored right now, and don't feel like doing homework . So I designed a couple web site. Ok, I personally love the second one over the first. However, there are some rules .
    1. You have to have your own hosting service
    2. I will only customize it up to the links pictures
    3. More when I think of it

Last edited by dubeskin; 10-07-2006, 03:39 PM.

Re: Free Web Site Design (Read)

Cool idea Ill check back when there's more replies
    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

I just put them up with some rules.

Comment

Uhh..French?
        the oc freak. <3*

Comment

What do you mean you designed them? Like you actually made them? And what are you doing with them?

Comment

No, it's not french. It's actually Lorem Ipsum text. A brief history of it. One day a printer back in the 1500's was messing around with printing block letters, just to make it seem like a real paragraph of text. It eventually became adopted for web use, to use to see what the page will look like with text on it. Yes, I actually made the images, designed the code, everything. I just decided that I would let other people use them if they wanted to . If no one wants to though, I really don't care. It was just an idea.
            Last edited by dubeskin; 10-07-2006, 05:05 PM.

Comment

How'd you make them? Like what program- the images.

Comment

I'm a webdesigner myself. I ran a few sites in the past and currently run www.xgenerators.com

Comment

FlAmMaBle: I used Photoshop to make the layout, Imageready to Slice, and Dreamweaver to actually make the site.

Barfownz: Is that your site? It's pretty cool!

Comment

I didn't know you had photoshop . That's what I was getting at.
                    Never tried dreamweaver. Is it hard to make sites or no? Like easy to learn. I wanted to try sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                      I didn't know you had photoshop . That's what I was getting at.
                      Never tried dreamweaver. Is it hard to make sites or no? Like easy to learn. I wanted to try sometime.
                      Ya, I have photoshop. But I'm not too advanced at it. I can't do fancy stuff with it really. And it depends. If you want a really advanced site, you would even want to delve into Macromedia Flash for that, but also a good site would have CSS, a little HTML, some DHTML, or other languages such as javscript or a Java applet. However, if you want a simple site, it would be fairly easy. Site such as above COULD be considered easy, but also hard, depending on how you view it. To me the first one was particularly hard because I used Macromedia Fireworks, and the pen tool. Both of which I had hardly ever used prior to that layout. It's all how you view it basically

Comment

Just seems hard to me I don't know. Most I have ever done was like easy page builder. Looks like fun to make an actual good one though.

Comment

Just seems hard to me I don't know. Most I have ever done was like easy page builder. Looks like fun to make an actual good one though.
                          Since I have your yahoo, sometime I could help you along with it, while like telling you what to do for a basic site.

Comment

Awesome sounds good. Just wondering- did you actually buy those programs? Lol I think you know what I mean, thinking about 'buying' them myself .

Comment

Awesome sounds good. Just wondering- did you actually buy those programs? Lol I think you know what I mean, thinking about 'buying' them myself .
                              Haha, umm, let's just say Limewire and uTorrent are your friends...:thumbup:

Comment

Yea they are..

Comment

Muahaha, look at what I designed!! Yes its beautiful!!! :lol:

Wait, is this against the law.. Huh. Ok, well credit goes to the Mice Chat VMK page. Uh, ok, I guess I won't go to jail now..

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                                    Muahaha, look at what I designed!! Yes its beautiful!!! :lol:

Wait, is this against the law.. Huh. Ok, well credit goes to the Mice Chat VMK page. Uh, ok, I guess I won't go to jail now..
                                    Wow I hope I never get that bored .

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X