Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Discovery Island

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovery Island

I was reading on another site that Discovery Island on VMK is gone! Really? I'll admit I never noticed since the only time I've gone there was when I was sent there on a quest. The suggestion was that the Kellog's promotion is over.

Just now I went to the Kellog's game and retrieved five codes. Maybe it's going to end soon, though. Get 'em while you can!
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: Discovery Island

Maybe so! That's what I was somewhat thinking also, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

10/02/06 - Cosmetic Changes in VMK
    Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    Also, Discovery Island no longer exists...but the path to it still does.

Comment

I guess I'm about 6 days behind.
      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
      -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        Maybe so! That's what I was somewhat thinking also, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

10/02/06 - Cosmetic Changes in VMK

Perhaps saving this space for a future project?
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X