Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Tomorrowland Arcade...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomorrowland Arcade...

Are there new items to be won since Tron is gone or do we still win Tron Arcade Cabinets and Tables and Chairs?

I won a couple of codes this evening, but didn't have time to enter them before VMK closed, so I will tell you all tomorrow (unless someone else already knows the answer) what I get for the Hyperspace Mountain and Blast in Space games.
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Re: Tomorrowland Arcade...

Its still giving the tron furniture, at least for hyperspace, played that yesterday and code was for the desk set.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Hmm, I tried Hyperspace yesterday, and it said No Data Returned. I thought it just wasn't giving ANY prizes. And I know VMK hadn't "crashed" or I hadn't dc because I went back in and did the dailies.

Comment

I am so tired of that game or I would play it more.

Comment

^ That makes two of us..

Comment

Still giving Tron stuff...
            "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
              Hmm, I tried Hyperspace yesterday, and it said No Data Returned. I thought it just wasn't giving ANY prizes. And I know VMK hadn't "crashed" or I hadn't dc because I went back in and did the dailies.

That happens from time to time, find if I leave the arcade and go back it is usually find then.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X