This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/08/06 - Pirate Thrones No Longer on Sale

I went into Shrunken Ned's this morning and to my surprise none of the pirate thrones, except red (150 credits), are being sold anymore. I am not sure when this happened but I was shocked.
    (Colors no longer sold: Black, Blue & Purple. Green is beta/retired was not sold in Ned's except during beta and is not sold again.)

Last edited by pinkCHICLETT; 10-08-2006, 07:21 AM.
    :love:

Re: Pirate Thrones No Longer on Sale

I just bought a whole bunch a couple of weeks ago - I guess I got lucky!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Yes you did get lucky! I am not too sure how many I have but I know I have 5+ that are not red. I hope everyone else got them.

Comment

Well i won one with the key from pirates, color green.

Comment

Wow! Lucky; that is the beta/retired (from staff game) green throne

Comment

I think it is common to get in the case right? Or am I just lucky because I got a bronze key- my one and only when I was playing Pirates for the quest- I usually play for gold- anyway I got the throne first try with a bronze key and never with a gold in like 20 tries.

Comment

Ive used about a dozen broze keys and 90% of the time I get some color of pirate throne.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
                Wow! Lucky; that is the beta/retired (from staff game) green throne
                Aww! Its not really rare now.

Comment

Interesting. I never use bronze like I said. So if their giving away all colors that would explain why they are no longer on sale then.

Comment

Hmm I didn't know they handed them out except green. I have never seen someone say that was what they got.. weird. Hey dance it's still cool anyway

Comment

Me either- only only have seen and heard of green in cases.

Comment

:Oh!! my friend is soooooooooooo happy she bought 300 of thoses...
                        and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

That is alittle excessive, don't you get tired of clicking 300- considering you have to click like 3 times and wait a couple seconds to buy each one.
                          Last edited by FlAmMaBle; 10-08-2006, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by goofgeek View Post
                            Ive used about a dozen broze keys and 90% of the time I get some color of pirate throne.
                            Of my four keys I got a throne once. It seems that this is one of the main prizes awarded in various colors. Have all colors appeared through they keys now?

Comment

Re: 10/08/06 - Pirate Thrones No Longer on Sale

Damn it! I was going to buy some for my new room theme!

Comment

I heard that there was green flips in one of the chests. Also, I once got a pirate wall, and a girl actually traded the green throne to me just for the single wall.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                                  Damn it! I was going to buy some for my new room theme!
                                  Nice language... -_-

Comment

I got a black throne this morning. Lucky. I was only playing Pirates to finish the quest and got a bronze key!
                                    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                                    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Is black good?

Comment

Red thrones are still available...150 credits in Ned's
                                        "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X