Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Prizes From Pirates

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prizes From Pirates

I seem to notice that the prizes you get from the pirates game vary from key to key.
    I was under the assumption that the different keys just changed the liklihood of getting prizes but it seems that certain prizes can only be won from certain levels.
    So... i am proposing making a thread of the prizes you can get from the game

Level 3 prizes:
    Credits (differingn amounts)
    Pirate maze walls
    Pirate maze turrets
    Pirate cannon wall
    Turn into Coral magic (1x use)

Level 2 prizes:
    Credits (different amounts)
    Pirate maze parts

Level 1 prizes:
    Credits (amount varies)
    Pirate Thrones (different colors)

I will add as I find out what they are and what youguys tell me just post it here and i will edit the list
    Last edited by CowofDisney; 10-08-2006, 10:53 AM.

Re: Prizes From Pirates

Yep that looks about right for the Gold key that I know of. Only things I have ever got anyway. Good work .

Comment

I have only been playing level three so i really have no clue what you get for the other levels

Comment

Actually, i've gotten a pirate maze wall from a level 2 key.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X