X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Cousins! :(

Guess what

i was in the host room. and Li8ly said to go thru the teleporter when your done to get a free pin. Well my cousins were over do i wass multi tasking. my stupid cousiin got on my computer and Xd out of VMK.Im trying to get into the room again but If anyone has an extra ghost host pin, and is willing to give it to me or trade for it. plz tell me.

PS> this thread mught have to be moved. sorry mods

Re: Stupid Cousins!

I'll try to get you one . Don't have any more extras.

Comment

thx alot Mike! i think i should be able to get in que. i am like 49 in line. omg i had to do this earlier now i have to do it again ! and i need to finish lily's quest too. I kiked my cousins out of my room. and screamed really really loud! i was so mad they are like 11 and 9, but they sware alot and are really annoying. they were playing ps2 in my room and errrrrrrr! i am so mad right now. must get happy beforw i explode

Comment

i could try to mule on for you

Comment

I am in queue on first click so if I get one it's all yours- if you don't get one.

Comment

omg! thx u are all so great! Ill probobly see u in there i am now number 26. so incase my cousins attack again i should be ok. i just have to waste time that i already wasted in line again, well i should be making credits to buy brown mansion before it is gone.. lol i hate life sometimes (thats when i turn to VMK and mice the most)

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
              omg! thx u are all so great! Ill probobly see u in there i am now number 26. so incase my cousins attack again i should be ok. i just have to waste time that i already wasted in line again, well i should be making credits to buy brown mansion before it is gone.. lol i hate life sometimes (thats when i turn to VMK and mice the most)
              I am like 28 or something. If you pick a correct room tell me which it is on here. Or tell me if you pick a wrong one- if it works like that in this place.

Comment

there is just on teleporter u win either way lol

it is like a talk to the host habg out thing. i was talking to lily and was afk when my cousins X'd itl

Comment

Lol, ok then. Interesting. That must be why it is moving so slow- usually the teleporter things go fast.

Comment

yeah , thats why i was so mad! my neighbors probobly heard me scream my parents were like what the heck happened!!!!!!!!

heeheee

dont mess with my VMK. im 15 right now by the way

Comment

At 11 oclock on like Tues night I got in the host 5 times and won 5 pins just in that 1/2 hour. Just to give you an idea of how slow this is going lol.

Comment

oh shoot. my cousins aare back upstairs.. i must guard my computer now.

they just said "stupid VMK" and then they asked me if they could play my psp. i was like the" stupid psp". they are gone, for now anyways

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                          At 11 oclock on like Tues night I got in the host 5 times and won 5 pins just in that 1/2 hour. Just to give you an idea of how slow this is going lol.

hahaha yeah at this rate we would have like 15 pins each by now i had to wait along time this morning too
                          ! errrrrr

Comment

It is best to do them late at night on week nights I think . Easy to get in these teleporter ones a few times then.

Comment

ah!! omg this one ends in 12 minutes.............. my cousins better hope i get in cause if i dont.... id rather not say

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
                                ah!! omg this one ends in 12 minutes.............. my cousins better hope i get in cause if i dont.... id rather not say
                                Well I am 18 with 12m left- I would hope that I manage to move up a spot about every 45seconds. But you never know I guess.

Comment

i am number 7 it is moving sloww... AHHHHHH im so nervous right now!! i must get [email protected]

Comment

Ok maybe I won't make it I am still 17 since my last post all that time.
                                    Well now 16.

Comment

6 more minutes.. im number 2. AHHH

Comment

im in im in im in!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X