This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Host Prize

Is it just me or are there more and more teleporter games? I think the hosts are starting to get lazy lol. Oh well though because the queues move faster. you can mule a little, and it is easy to win .

Re: Host Prize

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    Is it just me or are there more and more teleporter games? I think the hosts are starting to get lazy lol. Oh well though because the queues move faster. you can mule a little, and it is easy to win .
    It could also be with such an increase in players - especially since it's Halloween time now. How many new players, other toons, and new players are sticking around for all of the fun! :cwink:

Comment

yeah. it is probobly increase in players. I like it though lol. easy prizes, but i quess since it is so easy , it is not that rare. i guess there is an up side and a down side,

Comment

:ot::Piglet! Congrats on the Quest list...

ON TOPIC: Maybe they're actually getting more lazy than what you think FlAmMaBle. Maybe they just pick the teleporter randomly. And, when you don't even know it, put the loosers in the winners room and vice versa. ROFL.

Comment

Lol. Well it will stay kinda rare I guess since there are those rooms that make you lose.
          Last edited by FlAmMaBle; 10-08-2006, 11:17 AM.

Comment

MAKE you loose? Isn't there a CHANCE of loosing? I don't even know what I'm saying, I'm sleepy today

...:sleep:

Comment

Well yea if you pick a bad door it takes you to a lose room and you lose lol. What are you talking about?

Comment

I think it's because VMK is so busy now and it moves the lines so much faster. It also lets more people be winners. It's frustrating to play and play and never even be able to get into the host room, much less win the game.

It makes VMK more satisfying for more people.

Don't worry, the host pins will still be relativel rare. Not everyone bothers to try.
                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Thye lines move super fast now. Like this new game, Graveyard something, it is so easy to get in line and win. The only problem is, you can only win 1 host pin per event.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                    Thye lines move super fast now. Like this new game, Graveyard something, it is so easy to get in line and win. The only problem is, you can only win 1 host pin per event.
                    Yea, only one..right..too bad .

Comment

huh, no really, you can only win 1..

Comment

Well with one account.

Comment

Do you know what door to pick? Just lost already first try.

Comment

OH!!! Lol, yea I'm guilty of my mules..

Spoiler

The winning coffin is the one on the right when you go in, right below hula.

Comment

Alright awesome thx.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X