This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused

I was in Quote's room, and we became friends and were trading. Then, I had to trade someone else, but I held onto the item she wanted to trade for. I asked her to trade, told her I still had what she wanted for trade, then asked her what her offer was, and then she took me off her list, and booted me! This is confusing because I didn't do anything to her, but she booted me.

Re: Confused

Yea I saw her...I don't know how she can continue playing on VMK when she has stolen stuff. It's a wonder she has any friends.
    *Pokes*

Comment

Hmm, maybe she thought I was one of the people she had stolen from. LOL! Does she have a MiceChat User Name?

Comment

We think she has about 3 user names on here. There was Quote, PinkOpalo and forgot the other. (Sorry if this is flaming)

Maybe she saw that you go on MC?
        *Pokes*

Comment

But why would she boot me for that?

Comment

Um...maybe because she knows MC is after her? =)
            *Pokes*

Comment

Umm I'm going to say hi for you

Comment

I went back in there, and she boot me. I even said I was just there to trade with her, but I guess she knew she wouldn't be able to cheat me at all.

Comment

Quote used to be on my friends list before she stole and all that. Then, she deleted me. I saw her several times after that, I was trying to be sort of nice to her. She just did whatever she could to not get near me. Then, one time, at the POTC looby, i said, "quote you still mad at me?" And she said, not anymore. She put me on her friend list. Not too many days later, her name was no longer there. I think she's still hiding something.

Her other sock puppet was Fanti.

~Ineedafriend

Comment

Hmm..never heard of her but people on vmk can go wacky sometimes, this one girl in the haunted mansion attic, we were waiting for Gus to come ot and were all like, "Gus!Gus!" And stuff like that and she's like "shut up im better than all of you" So i rolled my eyes and said "you mean your better than something virtual?" so yeah people dont think twice about these things
                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Quote was a scammer who cheated some of us out of our rare (in my case simi rare) But she still should be banned from vmk for a long time or at least be givin our stuff back

Comment

Ohhh ok. Yes she should be..NOW.
                        the oc freak. <3*

Comment

lol

Comment

Wow, so she is infamous for being a scammer. I have never met any VMK players who were known for that. Any others I should know about? LOL!

Comment

well i hang with quote in POTC her and acetwink we actually make a really good team =]]
                              she doesn't seem to hate me 0_o or anything

Comment

If you know LuisT, his account got stolen with inferno in it and ALOT of rare items. His other character is loose in VMK, unless it's banned. He never got his stuff back. =(
                                *Pokes*

Comment

Wow, we need a "VMK's Most Wanted" show; I'll host it! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_Ivory_Rocks View Post
                                    Wow, we need a "VMK's Most Wanted" show; I'll host it! LOL
                                    Rofl!
                                    *Pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
                                      Um...maybe because she knows MC is after her? =)
                                      I realize this is the lounge that only members can view, but please be mindful of what you say.

This goes for all of you. :cwink:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X