X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yavn Speaks! 10/09

This is Halloween!
    Big changes and Halloween haunts have found their way to VMK! I hope everyone are enjoying those frightfully fun features we added last week - you can vote in this week's poll and tell us what you liked best! Hopefully you've noticed much better connectivity. We've made changes that should keep the Disconnect Monster from rearing its ugly head - and speaking of monsters, what do you think about the spooky Halloween decorations?

So let's scare up some VMK news shall we?

Movie Rewards
    Looking for some furniture that tells everyone you're a media mogul? Well have I got something for you... check out the cool stuff we've created for our friends at Disney Movie Rewards. You can get your very own VMK Home Theater when you purchase Disney DVDs.
    Just go to the Disney DVD Movie Rewards website and take a look under the "Screenwriter Collection" for the details and DVD's that apply to the promotion!

Screenshot & Discussion:
    http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...769&styleid=-1

Keys Explained!
    You've won a key from the Pirates game but just can't figure out what to do with it? Shiver me timbers! Ok, I know there's still some confusion on this whole key business - so I'll try to explain this again... First you need to win 3 games (notice I said games, not rounds) of either Capture The Flag or Last Man Standing in the Pirates Of The Caribbean game. Next take the key and wear it with your pins. Now walk to the Treasure Room (you can reach this room by walking left off the Pirates Of The Caribbean game lobby) and stand in front of the treasure chest that matches your key type. Now just trigger the key from the spell icon or say the magic word! What happens next depends on how lucky you are!

Halloween Quest
    This week we're launching our very first Disneyland Resort Halloween Quest. This all new Quest will take you to some spooky places like The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror, Golden Screams Theater and one of my favorite Disney attractions, Haunted Mansion Holiday. You should hurry to the Park though, the Quest will disappear after Halloween.

Save Those Credits! Buy Cool Stuff!
    Have you been saving your credits? Well you should be, there are some very cool items on the way, especially the... Sorry! You'll have to check back next Friday and see what's next!

Well that about wraps it for this week. I've got to get back VMK HQ where we're busily working on holiday goodies! Now if only QA_Caffdawg would stop listening to Jingle Bells...
    See you in VMK,
    Yavn

Re: Yavn Speaks! 10/09

Hmm. Jingle bells might be some sort of hint.

Comment

So where would I find the link for the Halloween Quest or the Quest itself?

Comment

At Disneyland or Walt Disney World

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
          Hmm. Jingle bells might be some sort of hint.
          Nice Catch I believe you would be correct, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

Oh! Know what would be cool? VMK music. Instead of the regular things we hear when going in a room, we could have like cd players. We could buy different cds and play them for a twist in sound. Like we could buy jingle bells, and play that in a room.

..Sorry off topic.. I just had this brain spark.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
              At Disneyland or Walt Disney World
              Disneyland... it didn't mention WDW...
              (I wonder do we now know what card 30/30 is)

Comment

Halloween room!

Comment

Here's a picture of the prize from the quest:

And here's a direct link to the quest for download:

http://vmk.disney.go.com/vmk/en_US/p...ark=Disneyland

Comment

What is it a piece of furniture? Oh nevermind I went to link.

Comment

Dude! I want it!

Comment

Very cute. I head my friend talking about this, but they said it would only be at one park. I wish they had this for WDW though.

Disneyland kids - be sure to contact me so that I can update the DLR Park Quest thread.

Comment

yes, hopefuly we can get some spoilers up before i go on the 31&32. im not good at the quests lol

Comment

:. Jingle Bells, HMMM explains why the haunted Mansion is dressed in The NightMare Before Christmas:.
                            and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
                              :. Jingle Bells, HMMM explains why the haunted Mansion is dressed in The NightMare Before Christmas:.
                              Well, that's a part of Haunted Mansion Holiday - the seasonal version of HM at DLR.

Comment

Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post

it was like that last year.

Comment

Come One Come All It Has Arrived!!

Card #30 of series 2 has hit disneyland resort!!! Not sure about disney world!!!

Comment

I was looking at the halloween quest answers and i noticed it said both parks. Do we have to visit both parks to finish the quest? I was on vmk for awhile today but had to log off due to halloween decorating. did i miss anything new yet. When will they put out the outfit to the witch's hat?
                                    Elf Island Petite Fairy
                                    vmk alpharanda

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X