X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VMKPrincess
    replied
    Re: Talk to Me!!

lol, nope not Princess related, maybe i'm a little girl who,who is updated yeah, updated.......

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

aww. imagine is in atlanta right now!

GO BRAVES!!! who r out but still GO BRAVES!!

probobly means she wont be on vmk alot today

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

I haven't been reading this thread.. are we still talking about you Princess? Whateva. In 10 minutes I'll be on my way to Atlanta

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
    Is this "princess" related?

Nope.
    LOL. she's right.

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Originally posted by VMKPrincess View Post
    lol Zaris, it is freakin' HILARIOUS!! I don't mind the makeouts, cuz i did that once, lol before i went against taken, but HAVING IT on vmk, kinda funny cuz its a virtural world, but ew, lol
    Is this "princess" related?

Nope.

Leave a comment:

• VMKPrincess
    replied

lol Zaris, it is freakin' HILARIOUS!! I don't mind the makeouts, cuz i did that once, lol before i went against taken, but HAVING IT on vmk, kinda funny cuz its a virtural world, but ew, lol

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

OMG habbo is so bad. eww. omg bad memories.

Leave a comment:

• KrazyMagic
    replied

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
    see everyone says stuff like "omg these people were pretneding to have sex on vmk!" "omg they said they were MAKING OUT EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" "omg theyre taken and they just went in the corner together RANDOMLY ewwwwww" "OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT"
    everyone thinks its gross. and i just BUST out laughging.
    (as seen above) that room sounds so funny, i wanna go in there just to watch. lolol
    no way, never go in there that girl is banned for a loonnnggg time. i dont even want to think back to that day. it was bad YUCK! almost as bad as Habbo hotel. i went there for 5 minutes and then i left forever.

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

wow i have reached 88 posts on this thing

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

yeah, although she did do taken. lol ironic.

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post

ppl in VMK who don't try to scam you or have virtual sex in a virtual corner.
    LOL! And that was so nice of her to do that! =)

Congrats on the free bat!

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

lol, yup Zaris.. sitting there laughing is alot more fun. my and moon were like talking to this girl for 20 min. at the mercantile. i wont explain bc it was a had to be there thing, but anyways we had so much fun and when she left i was like rofl. i report ppl who call ME a beach. bc i am not a beach.... ty ty.

OMG!!!! GUZ WHAT!!!!

i got bat for FREE today!! i was trying to trade this girl for it and i offered gold ears, she would not accept because she said she does not like to trade buyables for rare!!! so im like it is ok, take it, i really want bat! and she gave it to me free and said "happy Halloween!"

an ex. of nicer ppl in VMK who don't try to scam you or have virtual sex in a virtual corner.

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
    i click on it when this girl had a boys night out room. she said the girls had to to whatever the boy wants. and they had there own room THAT I SOOOO SICK and when this one girl went insane. <that one was scary, she was banned for a long time after that.
    see everyone says stuff like "omg these people were pretneding to have sex on vmk!" "omg they said they were MAKING OUT EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" "omg theyre taken and they just went in the corner together RANDOMLY ewwwwww" "OMG I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT"
    everyone thinks its gross. and i just BUST out laughging.
    (as seen above) that room sounds so funny, i wanna go in there just to watch. lolol

Leave a comment:

• KrazyMagic
    replied

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
    ive never clicked the report button
    not once.
    i believe that vmk is a perfectly safe and good place the way it is. and vmk sets such strict guidelines on what you can and can not say its almost impossible to break the "rules" people saying whatever they feel like can go ahead. You learn to get over it, its not near anything you'll hear in the real world (if you watch MTV, or go to high school, or heck watch your parents get drunk every now n then) vmk is easily a near perfect place, and i dont want to disturb others rights by reporting them b/c i believed something they said to be offensive or wrong.

i click on it when this girl had a boys night out room. she said the girls had to to whatever the boy wants. and they had there own room THAT I SOOOO SICK and when this one girl went insane. <that one was scary, she was banned for a long time after that.

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    Okay I am sorry to bring this up but this thread is pretty much a randomness thread..
    sssssshhhhh!

Leave a comment:

• pinkCHICLETT
    replied

Okay I am sorry to bring this up but this thread is pretty much a randomness thread..

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
    Hey I have a subject for you! It is about reporting a person for saying "beach" on the game in the bad way!! They reported the girl and didnt even give her a chance!! You should go check it out!
    ive never clicked the report button
    not once.
    i believe that vmk is a perfectly safe and good place the way it is. and vmk sets such strict guidelines on what you can and can not say its almost impossible to break the "rules" people saying whatever they feel like can go ahead. You learn to get over it, its not near anything you'll hear in the real world (if you watch MTV, or go to high school, or heck watch your parents get drunk every now n then) vmk is easily a near perfect place, and i dont want to disturb others rights by reporting them b/c i believed something they said to be offensive or wrong.

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

well if someone said "beach" i would report. i wouldn't ask questions about it.

Leave a comment:

• Allitalianboy
    replied

whadif i wanna talk to somone else?!
    OMG MY WORLD IS ENDING
    Hey I have a subject for you! It is about reporting a person for saying "beach" on the game in the bad way!! They reported the girl and didnt even give her a chance!! You should go check it out!

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

yay! im not the only one! you guys are annoying magic too! Ick!!! i have an eye appointment today.

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X