This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Narnia Game Prizes

According to the VMK Newsletter these are the prizes for going through the Narnia game:
    1. Lamp Post
    2. Map Poster
    3. Shield Poster
    4. Ice Throne
    5. Aslan Pin
    6. Wardrobe Transporter
    I've played the game a few times to sell the items and get credits, but in all that time I haven't been able to get the code for the Wardrobe Transporter. But, I did write things down so that you just have to pick the choices I am going to tell you so you can obtain items 1 - 5 (of course I'm shortening the wording of the selections). If you find out how to get the Transporter, or any changes to what I list here please post it on this thread. Thanks!

LAMP POST
    Yes -> Move Inside -> Walk Into The Snow

MAP POSTER
    Yes -> Move Inside -> Left -> Stay To See -> Turkish Delight -> Agree

ASLAN PIN
    [MAP POSTER Instructions] -> Tell Them

ICE THRONE
    [MAP POSTER Instructions] -> Pretend -> Escape

SHIELD POSTER
    Yes -> Move Inside -> Right -> Shake Hands -> Accept -> Decide To Help
    -> Beaver -> Aslan -> Cover

During a few of these you will get codes along the way, but these are just tips for you to get what you want. I hope this helps you guys, and if anything you can just keep going through this game to get stuff and sell it for credits, each item though is worth 10 credits each.

Have fun!

Re: Narnia Game Prizes

I haven't heard any reports of the game giving out the teleports since they became untradable. (This was because some were using scripting programs to get items they wanted.)

Comment

I know Im bringing up and old thread, but Im curious on exactly how to obtain the ice thrones? Do I have to click on every code to see if it pops up or does the code pop up in the end of the game? Any info is appreciatted.. edit= nevermind, I got it...lol Duh, next time I just need to read instead of skimming...Thank you Stitch74 for the great tips! :-)
      Last edited by XxIloveDLXx; 12-18-2006, 06:34 PM.
      My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
      Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
      Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

Comment

Originally posted by XxIloveDLXx View Post
        I know Im bringing up and old thread, but Im curious on exactly how to obtain the ice thrones? Do I have to click on every code to see if it pops up or does the code pop up in the end of the game? Any info is appreciatted..
        When you get to the part about the Ice Throne, a circle should appear on the left, and when you click on it, it should have the code. This makes sense if it makes sense - yea that sounded smart...

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
          When you get to the part about the Ice Throne, a circle should appear on the left, and when you click on it, it should have the code. This makes sense if it makes sense - yea that sounded smart...
          It makes sense Thank you
          My Wish List:

Costumes- Complete Herbie Suit, Complete Sparrow Outfit, Dreams shirt , Gold dress Top , Pink dress shoes, , Mickey Sorcerer Hat,
          Furniture- Dream Castles, Tron Cabinet , Green cauldron , Pirate Fireplace, One Animator Stool , Narnia Teleporter Code
          Pins- Teleportation Magic, Invisibility Magic....

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            I haven't heard any reports of the game giving out the teleports since they became untradable. (This was because some were using scripting programs to get items they wanted.)
            Oh? They're untradable now? Cool, at least I got one (a pair).

My VMK profile.

Comment

exactly how to obtain the ice thrones

In the game :
              go to the left
              eat turkish delight
              agree to bring siblings
              don't tell them
              escape to the queens home

The icon should pop up

Does this help?

ps: I was wondering why I never get a transporter. They are so cool. How sad, piglet, that some ended it for all.

Sweetest

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                According to the VMK Newsletter these are the prizes for going through the Narnia game:
                1. Lamp Post
                2. Map Poster
                3. Shield Poster
                4. Ice Throne
                5. Aslan Pin
                6. Wardrobe Transporter
                I've played the game a few times to sell the items and get credits, but in all that time I haven't been able to get the code for the Wardrobe Transporter. But, I did write things down so that you just have to pick the choices I am going to tell you so you can obtain items 1 - 5 (of course I'm shortening the wording of the selections). If you find out how to get the Transporter, or any changes to what I list here please post it on this thread. Thanks!

LAMP POST
                Yes -> Move Inside -> Walk Into The Snow

MAP POSTER
                Yes -> Move Inside -> Left -> Stay To See -> Turkish Delight -> Agree

ASLAN PIN
                [MAP POSTER Instructions] -> Tell Them

ICE THRONE
                [MAP POSTER Instructions] -> Pretend -> Escape

SHIELD POSTER
                Yes -> Move Inside -> Right -> Shake Hands -> Accept -> Decide To Help
                -> Beaver -> Aslan -> Cover

During a few of these you will get codes along the way, but these are just tips for you to get what you want. I hope this helps you guys, and if anything you can just keep going through this game to get stuff and sell it for credits, each item though is worth 10 credits each.

Have fun!
                Hey do you know how to get the Narnia Teleporters?? I really want them.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNcInPuG View Post
                  Hey do you know how to get the Narnia Teleporters?? I really want them.
                  You get Narnia Teleporters rarely. It is usually after 200 times and like the other Narnia stuff it has a symbol. Click the symbol to get the code and put in the code in VMK.

Thanks to Mihawk, Piinoy, cyre, Midien, dance, uhm.. and alot of people!

Comment

wow i tryed alot of times but still dont have it i gave up lol
                    sparrow outfit now lol

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X