This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got called the B word!

I was just in the stretching room and some guest girl says "You are all a bunch of girl dogs." I was like woah what, so I reported her. Some other girl got really mad and kept saying "What did you say to me." LOL. That was pretty funny.
    sigpic
    Elsa's and Anna's
    Disneyland Dec 2014

Re: I just got called the B word!

What is up with that! I really don't understand where people get upset and start name calling on VMK.

Comment

That is when I click "ignore!"

Comment

It was just so random cause no one was even talking to her before she said it. I wonder if she got in trouble.
        sigpic
        Elsa's and Anna's
        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
          That is when I click "ignore!"
          Yup, Ignore and report. chances are you'll never see that person in vmk again because the community so large.

Comment

Surprised they didn't just say beach...like I've seen in some of the games of Pirates.
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
              Surprised they didn't just say beach...like I've seen in some of the games of Pirates.
              report time.. oh wait.. this aint vmk.. lol

I've reported people who say beach in the negative sence... since we all know what it might mean... if you dont keep your mind clean.

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                I've reported people who say beach in the negative sence... since we all know what it might mean... if you dont keep your mind clean.
                Now where would the fun in life be if we kept our minds clean?

Comment

Come on people everyone knows that girls can be like that. Were they are always saying are you taken and stuff so i bet you, you were doing that. I would not of reported her now that is a little inmature! lol

___:bow: HOST_ForEverLiveStrong:bow:

_______:thumbup: :thumbup: JK LOL :thumbup: :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Allitalianboy View Post
                    Come on people everyone knows that girls can be like that. Were they are always saying are you taken and stuff so i bet you, you were doing that. I would not of reported her now that is a little inmature! lol

I'm sorry...but girls can be like what? Frankly I find this sort of statement offensive. And how is reporting someone inmature? Breaking the rules and guidelines of vmk is inmature and should be reported.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

It was just so random cause no one was even talking to her before she said it.
                      There is this thing called Messages. Where ppl can send you things and other ppl cant see it!! :o Also, girls have issues like mood swings and things like that. They make mistakes just like everyone. If you report ppl why not just be kind and ask them to stop. Give PPL CHANCES!!!!! They are not all perfect like you!! lol

Comment

There is this thing called Messages. Where ppl can send you things and other ppl cant see it!! :o Also, girls have issues like mood swings and things like that. They make mistakes just like everyone. If you report ppl why not just be kind and ask them to stop. Give PPL CHANCES!!!!! They are not all perfect like you!! lol
                        i find this EXTREAMLY unacceptalble, that is just rude, guys are just, just idiots thinking girls are different
                        and so, the princess must leave her kingdom on May 21st, 2008. </3

Comment

I am my brother's sister saying and I am much older than all of you!!! He asked me about it!! You have No idea what girls go through! And we do Have Mood swings!! And we are different from boys!!

Comment

trust me, i watched the 4th grade movie...

Comment

LOL Yeah!! SO what if the Girl was having a bad Day !! And She wrote it down not thinking!!! Why not give her another chance!! PPL DO SLIP SOMETIMES!! PPl get real I know you arent all perfect yourselves on the game!!! P.S. I know how the game can be inmature! Just compare it to Runescape or some other rpg game! They dont report ppl 24/7

Comment

good point!!! we are safer - woot woot -

Comment

- searches for AAA battaries because stupid wireless mouse is being an IDIOT -

Comment

You Go Girl!!!

Comment

So we have all learned not to report ppl if they make one mistake or even two. First, ask them kindly to stop. Then, tell them if they keep doing it you will report them. Then, if they dont stop after the second try you should report them. At lest you warned them. Just like baseball-Three Strikes and Your Out!!:imtheone: People please:beg: just do this the game will be better!:thumbup:

Comment

So we have all learned not to report ppl if they make one mistake or even two. First, ask them kindly to stop. Then, tell them if they keep doing it you will report them. Then, if they dont stop after the second try you should report them. At lest you warned them. Just like baseball-Three Strikes and Your Out!!:imtheone: People please:beg: just do this the game will be better!:thumbup:
                                        Ok sorry but all of the things you have been saying are totally wrong. VMK is meant to be a kids game, and I am sorry but if people say things like that, whos to say that a child won't understand what it means. Reporting people makes them think twice about saying rude things. And she said it more than once, plus you were not there and therefore you get no opinion about this certain situation.
                                        sigpic
                                        Elsa's and Anna's
                                        Disneyland Dec 2014

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X