This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the grudge 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cannot wait for this movie to come out!!! anyone else gonna see it?

will check back laters.
    pirates of the caribbean 2 rocks!

Re: the grudge 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend saw it, because shes like friends with producer and she said it was bad

Comment

the second looks. absolutely. terrible.
      not that the first one wasnt.
      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Omg omg omg...I cannot wait to see this movie either! The first one scared me to tears lol. I also saw the Japanese version of this movie and that is WAY scarier.

October 13th is my day...Lemony Snicket and The Grudge 2!! =)
        *Pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
          My friend saw it, because shes like friends with producer and she said it was bad
          Oh no... =( The japanese version are always better...

I am still gonna see it though, I am in love with the grudge. =)
          *Pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
            Oh no... =( The japanese version are always better...

I am still gonna see it though, I am in love with the grudge. =)
            omg so do i lol

dont listen to anyone who says it sucks, thats just what they think. the grudge 1 got a bad score but you liked it anyways, the grude 2 will be even better

and my dad will probably get us the japanese version of the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Princess321 View Post
              omg so do i lol

dont listen to anyone who says it sucks, thats just what they think. the grudge 1 got a bad score but you liked it anyways, the grude 2 will be even better

and my dad will probably get us the japanese version of the ring
              Ah, The Ring in Japanese version is the best! It's also way more scarier than the American version. I guess it's the suspence and the talking lol. I already won tickets from a school function so I will use them to see The Grudge 2.
              *Pokes*

Comment

Remember, this is a section in MiceChat: All Entertainment.

Comment

When i saw piglet posted, i knew she would say that :lol:
                  Im so smart

Comment

Omg, there is this asian girl you sits next to me in band and she looks exactly like the grudge person. I'm not even kidding. It's freaky. :o

Comment

i didnt like the first one. and probobally wont like the 2nd one. yet- they keep on trying.

Comment

mushroom face 2! =] yay!
                        lol the movie was funny, not at all scary, the grudge looks liek a mushroom face
                        hah

Comment

I found the woman who popped up in all the pictures freaky. It was like a cry for help: "Look at me! I'm beautiful!" Not.

Comment

LOL...mushroom face. =)

My friend said there is a girl in her french class that looks like the grudge too...I still haven't figured if the grudge is a girl or boy! @[email protected]
                            *Pokes*

Comment

Here's a little something on the movie I found
                              MOVIE INFO:
                              http://movies.aol.com/movie/the-grud...006/22359/main
                              MOVIE PICTURES: (Not that scary..)
                              http://movies.aol.com/movie/the-grud...r-in-a/1737572

=)
                              :love:

Comment

Ah, The Ring in Japanese version is the best! It's also way more scarier than the American version. I guess it's the suspence and the talking lol. I already won tickets from a school function so I will use them to see The Grudge 2.
                                wow...i cant believe your going to see the grudge 2 alone! i would die lol.

my friend invited me to see the ring in the japanese version.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess321 View Post
                                  wow...i cant believe your going to see the grudge 2 alone! i would die lol.

my friend invited me to see the ring in the japanese version.

They are being chicken though lol. But I am never gonna see The Grudge 2 alone...when the grudge 1 came out, I watched it with my dad when he rented it.
                                  Last edited by HarvestMoonRocks; 10-28-2006, 04:18 PM.
                                  *Pokes*

Comment

Here is a little advice if you want to see this movie but your not sure, if you like a good plot with a stupid ending that tells you NOTHING about the grudge, than see it. If you want to get spooked when you least expect it, watch this movie. If you think it's point less and deserves an F, just wait till you see it. This movie is awesome yet very point less. The way a scary movie should be.

This movie is like 3 in one, with a family who finds the Grudge, 3 girls who enter the house and face The Grudge and of course, the sister of the girl in the original movie you meets a reported and together, they face The Grudge, but they all come together in the end. Trust me..I was screaming my head off...VERY surprising movie with the weird end. You do not need to see The Grudge 1 to understand this movie.
                                    *Pokes*

Comment

Here is a little advice if you want to see this movie but your not sure, if you like a good plot with a stupid ending that tells you NOTHING about the grudge, than see it. If you want to get spooked when you least expect it, watch this movie. If you think it's point less and deserves an F, just wait till you see it. This movie is awesome yet very point less. The way a scary movie should be.

This movie is like 3 in one, with a family who finds the Grudge, 3 girls who enter the house and face The Grudge and of course, the sister of the girl in the original movie you meets a reported and together, they face The Grudge, but they all come together in the end. Trust me..I was screaming my head off...VERY surprising movie with the weird end. You do not need to see The Grudge 1 to understand this movie.
                                      In The first Grudge, when i irst saw it, i was at a friends house with two other friends and 2, jasmine and bovie, sat hiding and screaming at ' SCARY ' parts, while on the other hand me and my friend drew were just laughing laughing luaghing i mean come on how is that scary..maybe i'm weird
                                      mushroom face and kittyboy - MEEOW -

I can't wait to see the grudge to, maybe it'll be the first scary movie to scare me.....

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
                                        In The first Grudge, when i irst saw it, i was at a friends house with two other friends and 2, jasmine and bovie, sat hiding and screaming at ' SCARY ' parts, while on the other hand me and my friend drew were just laughing laughing luaghing i mean come on how is that scary..maybe i'm weird
                                        mushroom face and kittyboy - MEEOW -

I can't wait to see the grudge to, maybe it'll be the first scary movie to scare me.....
                                        Don't listen to people who says it's bad, I don't know about you but I got spooked when I saw it. I have forgotten it by now, but it was still a worth-it movie.

(Watch "Saw 3 if you want to get really spooked )
                                        *Pokes*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X