Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do if you had to Pay to Play?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you do if you had to Pay to Play?

I would ..

A. Scream my head off.

B. Pay if it was a reasonable price per. month ( say 1 to 3 dollars. )

C. Just not play.

D. Beg my parent to let me play.

What would YOU do?
    VMK Name: SunfireGirly
    Wishlist:
    Inferno
    Green Flips
    Pink Flips
    Black Flips
    White Flips ( highlight <-- )
    Space Pants
    Invisibility
    Stitch Hat

VOTE FOR PEDRO
    AND LET YOUR WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE
    NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE ROX

Re: What would you do if you had to Pay to Play?

Just be done with it probably.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Forget about vmk, i would be a tiny bit upset but get over it.

Comment

See what u guys are doing, if you are paying ill pay too. i don't want to pay for VMK and then have it totaly suck cuz u guys aren't there.

Comment

I don't think VMK will make us pay. As it is, it is a great way to get people to the parks, and as of recently, a way to buy their movies.

Comment

Umm.. PAY FOR VMK?!?!?!?!
            I would..

a) Pass out screaming my brains out

b) cry myself to sleep

c) send many angry letters to Disney

d) discuss it with someone at VMK Central

e) Call Oprah for counseling

f) Quit VMK - and be bored to DEATH

g) Slit Yavn's throat ( ROFL JK JK )

h) . . . . if I keep going, ill have to make up letters past Z . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
              Umm.. PAY FOR VMK?!?!?!?!
              I would..

a) Pass out screaming my brains out

b) cry myself to sleep

c) send many angry letters to Disney

d) discuss it with someone at VMK Central

e) Call Oprah for counseling

f) Quit VMK - and be bored to DEATH

g) Slit Yavn's throat ( ROFL JK JK )

h) . . . . if I keep going, ill have to make up letters past Z . . . .
              mine's similar............. :

1) squeaze the mouse to bits.
              2)slam the ocmputer to the ground
              3) scream louder than everybody in my school (that's really loud and alot)
              4)send evil messages to disney
              5)kill my brother (>_< must be his fault he thinks i'm an addict )
              6)play 1 last pirates game, waving bye to me fellow vmkers.
              7) go back to playing outside with 5th graders >_< (great god that's boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
              8)kill the person in charge and put my self in charge changing everythime
              9)sha'll i continue??????
              10)$#%^$&%$%*%^*%^$%@^%$%^*(!!!!!!!
              11)done....for now...

(btw don't think vmk would ever make us pay it's for tiny ppl, although big people play it, yea i like small words )

Comment

id quit

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
                **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

Well we do kind of pay, like the people who stay at DL for stitch hat or buy movies for the reward. It gets payed for like that, I doubt they would ever make you pay for a game deigned for younger kids that is payed for easily indirectly.

Comment

yeah.. it is kinda like adverising for Disney.. to basicly buy stuff. ikr tickets movies. like mike said.

Comment

Uh.. I'd pay?

Comment

Originally posted by SunniBunni View Post
                        I would ..

A. Scream my head off.

B. Pay if it was a reasonable price per. month ( say 1 to 3 dollars. )

C. Just not play.

D. Beg my parent to let me play.

What would YOU do?
                        In it's current state I would quit.

I think the staff of VMK does a heck of a job for a free service. They cannot have much in the way of a budget for the paid people, and a lot of the other people work for free. However, there are a lot of problems with the game that I overlook because it is free. If I were to pay, I would expect better monitoring, better in game utilites, better support, etc.

I thoroughly enjoy Disney, mainly from an industry perspective, not from a cutesy character perspective. Thats not to say the cutesy is not nice too . To me VMK is a way to keep the magic alive between park visits. I guess if I were to stop playing VMK I could use the time to make some additional money and go to WDW more frequently.

-dave
                        "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                        "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

It would depend on how much they wanted to charge. But I would also expect more from the game. They could also do it like half-life where you pay "real cash" for items in the game.
                          Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

I don't know what I'd do. Be angry/sad, that's for sure, but I don't know if I'd pay or not...
                            sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't dare pay. why do you pay for virtual stuff? no offence to vmk it is great but stupid. Habbo hotel is stupid too. pay for credits? i mean. c'mon. and you don't even get good costumes. anyway, my point is.. play or no play. i wont pay

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Comment

Why even bring this up at this point? Are we giving them ideas? I'm pretty sure they monitor popular message boards and any positive reaction to paying might make the difference if that's a decision they're thinking of making.

Everyone should re-post and say...

NO WAY. I WOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY AND NOT EVEN CONSIDER PAYING A CENT FOR PLAYING.
                                "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

i know i know! i wouldnt give much of a care in the world, considering i already ended my vmk career (at least for a while till like summer) and if they made me pay, i would probably mail them a brick. Then make it so when they opened the box it sprang out and punched them in the face, (since i cant do it myself..)
                                  Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                                    i know i know! i wouldnt give much of a care in the world, considering i already ended my vmk career (at least for a while till like summer) and if they made me pay, i would probably mail them a brick. Then make it so when they opened the box it sprang out and punched them in the face, (since i cant do it myself..)
                                    rofl - great idea
                                    and don't forget to label the package
                                    To: Yavn
                                    LOL

As my list showed, I wouldn't really be jumpin' for joy......
                                    OK - I'd be angry, to say the least ( the very least )
                                    My computer would suffer major damage.
                                    I would mail Yavn a brick with a knife attached for it to spring out ROFL jk

You KNOW VMK shouldn't charge SQUAT!!!

Comment

I don't think they will make it a Pay service, its a great marketing tool and is extremely popular. Think about it every time there is a new in park quest they get a surge of local VMK players into the Magic Kingdom. Newer park quests like the Thrill Seeker keep you there for at least two days or a park hopper to get the stamp in AK then return to MK to collect the prize. I think they will structure more quests like that in the future to draw player into staying multiple days in multiple parks.
                                      Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

i hope that will never happen!!!

my mom&dad would soooo not pay for me to play and i luv luv luv vmk so much that i wouldn't want to live, and i run far away until they called me on my cell and said they would pay for it then i'd be alright!!:yea:
                                        i love vmk,i have 10 vmk acounts!!!!!

when life gave me lemons i said "wow! were'd these lemons come from?"

im 12

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X