• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDWGirl
    replied
    Re: Going To D.C.!

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
    I doubt my parents will let me go to austrailia.. Lol they get nervous when I walk around my neighborhood alone! :lol:
    But the big state of washington smushed up in the corner of the U.S. How was it?
    at least you can WALK The neighborhood alone.... haha
    I can't do anything myself.. my mom has been on EVERY FIELD TRIP IN SCHOOL since KINDERGARTEN except ONE recently because work wouldn't let her, and she was STILL freakin' out! ROFL!

Leave a comment:

• pinkCHICLETT
    replied

I doubt my parents will let me go to austrailia.. Lol they get nervous when I walk around my neighborhood alone! :lol:
    But the big state of washington smushed up in the corner of the U.S. How was it?

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
    OMG I WANT TO GO THERE SOO BAD!!!
    Lucky
    I hope your parents say YES!
    I wouldn't be able to go in a billion years
    unless my mom came WITH me
    same here, i was asked to nbe a student ambassoder and tour europe all through summer, well it didnt happen but at least i got invited it is a great honor.

Leave a comment:

• WDWGirl
    replied

The school asked me to do some thing where you go to austrailia and study with the kangaroos
    But idk if my parents are going to let me!
    OMG I WANT TO GO THERE SOO BAD!!!
    Lucky
    I hope your parents say YES!
    I wouldn't be able to go in a billion years
    unless my mom came WITH me

Leave a comment:

• ROCKINGEMAN
    replied

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
    personal lives.
    did i imply that i cared.
    in the least bit?
    oh well let me fill that gap in for you
    ZERO!
    thats how much i care
    oh but feel free to share anyways im sure we'll all just love hearing about it.
    no... no one cares so i wont say anything to annoy people and get all "wah my bgf broke up w/ me wah" (no where colse to what really happened)
    Wow your going to Washington for a feild trip!! Lucky! Do you have to fly to get there?
    nope its 40 minute drive i live in B-More... Baltimore,Md WOOT WOOT B-MORE!

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

The school asked me to do some thing where you go to austrailia and study with the kangaroos
    Whoah, this is an awesome oppurtanity! Hanging with the kangaroo's! =)
    They would have to let you lol.

My school only goes to places like Great America, Six Flags, or DLR. But in our senior year, we get to pick where to go like Florida, Hawaii or Eroupe.

But this coming wednsday, were going to a house that supposedly was haunted a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• SunniBunni
    replied

My school never gets to go on trips >_<.. well yea around the county, but never outside of the state ..

Leave a comment:

• pinkCHICLETT
    replied

Leave a comment:

• pinkCHICLETT
    replied

Wow your going to Washington for a feild trip!! Lucky! Do you have to fly to get there?

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
    Well today was awesome i mean sooo much fun.. we got kicked out of McDonalds!!! :lmao: who gets kicked out of McDonalds!!? haha wow we even almost got kicked out of a store oh... god soo much fun.. and a lot happened in peoples personal lives too... yes... even me.. i took pics but on a disposable camera i will try to somehow get them on here
    personal lives.
    did i imply that i cared.
    in the least bit?
    oh well let me fill that gap in for you
    ZERO!
    thats how much i care
    oh but feel free to share anyways im sure we'll all just love hearing about it.

Leave a comment:

• SuperSoccerGurlie
    replied

LUCKY!! jeez we only go to hershey park at the end of the year

Me to lol. Infact im wearing my Hershey sweatshirt right now. lol

Leave a comment:

• ROCKINGEMAN
    replied

Well today was awesome i mean sooo much fun.. we got kicked out of McDonalds!!! :lmao: who gets kicked out of McDonalds!!? haha wow we even almost got kicked out of a store oh... god soo much fun.. and a lot happened in peoples personal lives too... yes... even me.. i took pics but on a disposable camera i will try to somehow get them on here

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

yeah that was my sarcasm.. but high schools dont take field trips. We would blow up the city, (unless your the lacrosse team, then you get to go to disney world to kick all sorts of floridians ... butts.)

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

We went to Williamsburg in the 5th Grade....

I never want to go on a school trip ever again.

Leave a comment:

• ROCKINGEMAN
    replied

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
    I think that was Zaris's sarcasm . .
    My school doesn't do field trips out of city ( except WDW trip at end of the year ) much less out of state...
    wow lucky - but I'm going to WDW in 2 weeks so
    LUCKY!! jeez we only go to hershey park at the end of the year
    Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
    I went on this thing called the East Coast Trip when I was in Middle School. It was pretty fun. We flew into Bosten, went to Salem, then New York, then Philadelphia, then Washington, D.C. Unfortunately we couldn't do all we wanted to do in D.C. because it was our last two days, but oh well. What we did there was super fun! I would certainly do it again, only if I had the $2500 laying around somewhere lol. But this summer I'm going with the band on a Europe Trip! Yay me! Lol, but that $4500 is going to be a dent in my parent's money lol. I say lol a lot, don't I?!
    wow! yea DC is cool i like the smithsonian a lot

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

I went on this thing called the East Coast Trip when I was in Middle School. It was pretty fun. We flew into Bosten, went to Salem, then New York, then Philadelphia, then Washington, D.C. Unfortunately we couldn't do all we wanted to do in D.C. because it was our last two days, but oh well. What we did there was super fun! I would certainly do it again, only if I had the $2500 laying around somewhere lol. But this summer I'm going with the band on a Europe Trip! Yay me! Lol, but that $4500 is going to be a dent in my parent's money lol. I say lol a lot, don't I?!

Leave a comment:

• WDWGirl
    replied

are you actually going? cause ill be at the antional archives.. yay me... lol i will have a panthers hat on and navy blue shorts and a jacket that has a basketball on the back and on the fron it says eric...
    I think that was Zaris's sarcasm . .
    My school doesn't do field trips out of city ( except WDW trip at end of the year ) much less out of state...
    wow lucky - but I'm going to WDW in 2 weeks so

Leave a comment:

• ROCKINGEMAN
    replied

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
    oh yeah im going tomorrow to. ill see you there, call me. ill hook you up. i know a guy who owes me a favor. In fact i can give you his number if you want too. His names george. And if they ask what george his last name i uh... ah. whats his name? Oh yeah bush.
    are you actually going? cause ill be at the antional archives.. yay me... lol i will have a panthers hat on and navy blue shorts and a jacket that has a basketball on the back and on the fron it says eric...

Leave a comment:

• Zaris
    replied

oh yeah im going tomorrow to. ill see you there, call me. ill hook you up. i know a guy who owes me a favor. In fact i can give you his number if you want too. His names george. And if they ask what george his last name i uh... ah. whats his name? Oh yeah bush.

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

:lol:

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X