Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Is Hyperspace Mountain giving out prizes??

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Hyperspace Mountain giving out prizes??

Is Hyperspace Mountain giving prizes? Tron month is over, so no more of those, right? I played like 3 nights ago, and after a 30-45 minute game, it said no data returned... does this mean no prizes right now? Just wondering... this is under Tips and Tricks because it would be an awesome tip to know if I can now get the Space Mountain Room Code from this game

Re: Is Hyperspace Mountain giving out prizes??

i cant get that game

STUPID COMPUTER NEEDS NEW SHOCKWAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
      i cant get that game

STUPID COMPUTER NEEDS NEW SHOCKWAVE
      oh it gave me that message too! I just clicked cancel and it sent me to the game ) haha

Comment

Yes it is still giving out prizes. After I read your thread, I thought "I should play and find out". LOL so I did and yea the prize is STILL a Tron Table and 2 Tron Chairs. I was hoping it would be a Room code but eh what can you do?
        "Difficult takes a day
        Impossible takes a week"
        - Jay-Z

Comment

Thats odd. The other day I tried it and it said "No Data Returned" like you, but I went back into VMK, and everything was fine, so I know I hadn't been disconnected.
          Last edited by dubeskin; 10-24-2006, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Thanks for all your help guys!
            Good to know

Comment

what did u get usually for that?
              Angels Fan, born and raised.
              Come on you Galaxy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X