X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Look who I saw in VMK!!

Lol rock..
    I mean she did something terrible but this is no place to attack her. Maybe she has changed. Talk to your friends on aim about her. Somewhere were you are not putting it out there so she can see it.
    :love:

Comment

Hmm, I don't know the full story on what happened, but Quote is also on my friends list in VMK. We've traded quite a few times, although never including codes. I'm not going to join in this "flaming" since I have never seen the bad side of her. But I'm just pointing out that a thread filled with insults directed towards one person doesn't look good to outsiders visiting MiceChat.
      [My intention was not to look down on those who have "flamed" Quote, but I'm not fully defending her either.]

Just my 2 cents on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by pinkCHICLETT View Post
        Lol rock..
        I mean she did something terrible but this is no place to attack her. Maybe she has changed. Talk to your friends on aim about her. Somewhere were you are not putting it out there so she can see it.
        thats what i was trying to say but just got a little carried away with the jokes :lol: so be nice! or else... :evil:

Comment

I just don't like all this mean talk on here. This is a non-violent community. Let's be nice. There are loads of other threads to have fun in, not burn people.

Comment

Originally posted by MrSpike View Post
            Hmm, I don't know the full story on what happened, but Quote is also on my friends list in VMK. We've traded quite a few times, although never including codes. I'm not going to join in this "flaming" since I have never seen the bad side of her. But I'm just pointing out that a thread filled with insults directed towards one person doesn't look good to outsiders visiting MiceChat.
            [My intention was not to look down on those who have "flamed" Quote, but I'm not fully defending her either.]

Just my 2 cents on this thread
            great job

i mean we should see if she has changed and accept her apologie if she has one. we shouldn't hate her forever

Comment

oh gosh look what you did i mean DUSTYSAGE is looking here wow we are in big... trouble... excuse you are in biggg trouble

Comment

Rock just because a mod is in a thread doesn't mean they're in trouble
                Mods get curious too and they just need to look over the threads.
                Okay so lets loosen up a bit on this "burning".

Comment

Rock just because a mod is in a thread doesn't mean they're in trouble
                  Mods get curious too and they just need to look over the threads.
                  Okay so lets loosen up a bit on this "burning".
                  i know im sorry should've kept that to myself.. sorry everyone and btw he is gone

Comment

Oh well
                    excuse me
                    MC administrater**

Comment

Oh well
                      excuse me
                      MC administrater**
                      oh yes admin!! cant forget that

Comment

Lol let's stay on topic now.
                        Just be less harsh on your umm.. "burning" on quote.
                        =)

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                          Dictionary.com says

Quote-[Kwot]
                          1.A scammer
                          2.A cheater
                          3.a lier
                          4.A person who will say she will give you codes but gives you used codes. Even when you offer for the codes
                          5.Removes everyone on mice off her list
                          that is everybody she REMEMBERS from mice
                          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
                            great job

i mean we should see if she has changed and accept her apologie if she has one. we shouldn't hate her forever
                            She has..or so she has led me to believe.About 2-4 months ago,she apologized to me and gave me a free haunted mansion black coat.

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
                              Dictionary.com says

Quote-[Kwot]
                              1.A scammer
                              2.A cheater
                              3.a lier
                              4.A person who will say she will give you codes but gives you used codes. Even when you offer for the codes
                              5.Removes everyone on mice off her list
                              soo.... she is a bad person? how come i never heard of her? and why isnt she banned herself? AH! whats goin on?

Comment

Lol rock..
                                I don't know the story, but I generally hold the view that if you cheat one person, you're a cheat for life. Besides, you haven't changed if you haven't made good on whatever it was you did before.
                                Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                                The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Whoah! I've been reading over some of these posts, and it HAS gotten nasty. It was never INTENDED to be a mean thread. I just saw her, and was a bit surprised, and decided to tell you guys, since there was a pretty big issue involving her. If you know me well, you know I'm not one to start being mean all of a sudden to any ONE person. I think if she has REALLY changed, we should just forgive and forget. If she wants to start clean, we should give her a chance. Pink, your absolutely right - this HAS become an attack thread, and it never should have. If we're mean and ugly towards ONE person, that give MC a bad name, and is breaking the rules, where we shouldn't attack personally.

- Quote - If you're reading this, I'm very sorry

Comment

This was just a thread because WDWgirl was surprised to see her and decided to share it with you guys, there shouldnt have been any kind of 'flaming' 'burning' or 'attacking' but someone didnt know who she was and asked and thats fine, but you dnt have to add on to it saying rude things about them. Thank you
                                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Will someone tell me why it was surprising to see her? what is so special about her? what did she do?

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                                        This was just a thread because WDWgirl was surprised to see her and decided to share it with you guys, there shouldnt have been any kind of 'flaming' 'burning' or 'attacking' but someone didnt know who she was and asked and thats fine, but you dnt have to add on to it saying rude things about them. Thank you
                                        Yea - thanks - that's EXACTLY what I meant

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                                        Will someone tell me why it was surprising to see her? what is so special about her? what did she do?
                                        Well, it was pretty much this - to make a loooooong story short:

She was making a trade with someone on MC - she was a MC member herself - and in the trade, she was trading a ROOM CODE - and when the trade was actually made, she gave a FALSE code. Its pretty complicated, and I don't know every detail, but that's pretty much it.

Comment

ADMIN NOTE: Thread Closed

Sorry guys. I think this thread has gone far enough.

-Dusty
                                          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
                                          Save

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X