This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Micechat Teen Scene

For some of you who didn't realize it, because you never venture out of the blue (shame on you ) there is a new section to Micechat! It is called the Teen Scene, and it is specifically for teens. I was informed of this after creating anarchy over on the forums, and now that is up today, ironically a day after I posted my controvertial post. There is a link to it on the navigation bar at the top of the forums, and you can also click the banner in my signature.

Re: Micechat Teen Scene

how come when i click on it i cant get in it?? it tells me im not allowed!

Comment

Are you not a teen? If not, you aren't allowed! If you are, you should slide in easily.

Comment

i am a teen! thats strange tho..

Comment

It should let you in then. The only reason you may not be able to get in is if you said you were or were not a teen when you registered. If you registered with an incorrect birthdate, possibly you are too old accountwise, but humanly you are a teen. If you did register with a false birthdate, I suggest contatcing an administrator or moderator and asking them to change it for you.

Comment

hmmm.. well i did contact a moderator bc i found that my age was a yr older then i am, but im still a teen (even with my accident) and i told them to change it, but they never did... im confused

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
              how come when i click on it i cant get in it?? it tells me im not allowed!
              same here - I'm a teen tho

Comment

Originally posted by WDWGirl View Post
                same here - I'm a teen tho

--Its so strange!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                  --Its so strange!!
                  I KNOW!!!

Comment

Weird, it lets me slide in with a click on the banner underneath dubeskin's post. Good luck anyways It looks cool too!
                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Does anyone still have a problem accessing it...
                      (is it even officially open now?)

Comment

If you're having trouble try clearing your browser's cache to see if that helps.

Comment

Wait - wouldn't EVERYONE be allowed on the Teen Scene? Don't you have to BE a teen to be a member of MC?

Comment

It was released early... by accident so they had to rush to finish the controls and such last night... there may have been an error while finalizing the permissions...

Everyone can see and post in teens... but it's primarily made for those with JR access... or anyone who is a teen.. (Ironically it opened this morning, the day I turned 20... lol)

Comment

Correct. Sorry if this post was a little early. Thanks to the mods here for also making it a sticky!

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
                                It was released early... by accident so they had to rush to finish the controls and such last night... there may have been an error while finalizing the permissions...

Everyone can see and post in teens... but it's primarily made for those with JR access... or anyone who is a teen.. (Ironically it opened this morning, the day I turned 20... lol)
                                Gosh you're getting old around these parts Rob! Either way, happy birthday!! :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post

Happy Birthday, Figment! :yea:

Comment

Not to go of topic but Happy birthday figment! :yea: And anyways it works easily for me so just check anyways and what Piglet said might also help
                                    the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                                      Gosh you're getting old around these parts Rob! Either way, happy birthday!! :cwink:
                                      dont make me... besides... we all know your a spring child...

Comment

I hope it never comes to where I have to click "out of the gray."
                                        We're the new face of faliure,
                                        prettier and younger,
                                        but not any better off.
                                        -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X