• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Micechat Teen Scene

yay! i can go to the teen thing now

Comment

The Teen Scene is actually open to anyone who wants to go into it. But it was specifically set up for a place for the younger MiceChatters to hang out and have a place to talk about things important to them....

There is also a link to the Teen Scene on the Navbar if you go into the regular MiceChat forum. For some reason I don't see it on the Navbar in here. If you guys want, perhaps Monorail Man could add it to make it easier for you guys to find the Teen Forum without having to go all the way into the regular forums. PM Monorail if you would like to ask him if that is possible, or if you'd like I could do it for you guys.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
        The Teen Scene is actually open to anyone who wants to go into it. But it was specifically set up for a place for the younger MiceChatters to hang out and have a place to talk about things important to them....

There is also a link to the Teen Scene on the Navbar if you go into the regular MiceChat forum. For some reason I don't see it on the Navbar in here. If you guys want, perhaps Monorail Man could add it to make it easier for you guys to find the Teen Forum without having to go all the way into the regular forums. PM Monorail if you would like to ask him if that is possible, or if you'd like I could do it for you guys.
        that would be nice and convienent but unnessacery (again cant spell) its fine now but it would be nice

Comment

No problem. Remember if you guys have any questions or concerns regarding the new forum don't hesitate to let one of the admins or us Forum Leaders know!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
            dont make me... besides... we all know your a spring child...
            Yes, a spring child with an April birthday which gives me the lovely diamond as my birthstone. :cwink:

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
            PM Monorail if you would like to ask him if that is possible, or if you'd like I could do it for you guys.
            And if you are under 16 and can't PM - you can email him at [email protected] or myself at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

Thanks penguinsoda for the info. :cgrin:

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
              Yes, a spring child with an April birthday which gives me the lovely diamond as my birthstone. :cwink:
              woot go diamonds!!! haha yes thanks penguin

Comment

Hey, if you have not explored MiceChat, go check out the Teen Scene, there you might get help for your homework...
                (This stops at college sadly )

and talk about life... go there now and i will include a get out of jail free card valid only in Antarctica

Comment

Hey, if you have not explored MiceChat, go check out the Teen Scene, there you might get help for your homework...
                  (This stops at college sadly )

and talk about life... go there now and i will include a get out of jail free card valid only in Antarctica
                  :lmao: Rofl.. Figment...
                  Thanks for the reminder. I go there a lot but there are new members everyday. So New Members Check Out The Teen Scene!

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                    For some of you who didn't realize it, because you never venture out of the blue (shame on you ) there is a new section to Micechat! It is called the Teen Scene, and it is specifically for teens. I was informed of this after creating anarchy over on the forums, and now that is up today, ironically a day after I posted my controvertial post. There is a link to it on the navigation bar at the top of the forums, and you can also click the banner in my signature.

If it's specifically for TEENS, then why would I venture?

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                      If it's specifically for TEENS, then why would I venture?
                      to understand your kid when he gets older??

i don't know.. i post and im 20... lol

I still have plenty of Get out of Antarctica Jail Free cards left... lol

Comment

to understand your kid when he gets older??

i don't know.. i post and im 20... lol

I still have plenty of Get out of Antarctica Jail Free cards left... lol
                        Maybe so - maybe so. Sheesh - when my son is 20 - I'll be <gulp> 55.

OH MAN.

Comment

The teen section came to MiceChat in late September.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X