Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mickey Pumpkins worth?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mickey Pumpkins worth?

    As my first post from being a lurker, I would like to ask what do you think a decent "price" the Mickey quest pumpkins would be? I currently have four.

  • #2
    Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

    Welcome to the boards! It remains to be seen regarding the worth of those pumpkins. I wouldn't be in a hurry to trade quite yet. You've got a prize from a quest done only at Disneyland and only for 27 days. That equals rare!

    Apparently one has been traded here. Find the thread and you can ask what the trade involved.
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


    When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

      Originally posted by NormanTJ View Post
      As my first post from being a lurker, I would like to ask what do you think a decent "price" the Mickey quest pumpkins would be? I currently have four.
      The people on this board aren't going too crazy for the pumpkin. I've seeb some pretty amazing offers on other boards.
      Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

      Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

      [None]
      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

        Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
        The people on this board aren't going too crazy for the pumpkin. I've seeb some pretty amazing offers on other boards.
        It just depends on the person I guess.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

          i wouldn't mind going to disney and doing the quest. so long as i don't have to go on tower of terror
          Elf Island Petite Fairy
          vmk alpharanda

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

            Originally posted by Alphababy26 View Post
            i wouldn't mind going to disney and doing the quest. so long as i don't have to go on tower of terror

            This is a quote from the vmk website:
            "Tips: Haunted Mansion Holiday and The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror may be scary, but don't close your eyes when your on these attractions or you'll miss clues to complete your Quest!":cwink:

            As for what the Pumpkins are worth, it all depends on how bad someone wants one and how many people actually go and do the quest to get them. Its all about supply and demand.
            Last edited by JimbobJimbo; 10-17-2006, 01:28 PM.
            --Just_Jim


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

              The question got me as well for Tower of Terror, since we had NO access to CA Adventure, but I will say that watching the ToT movie is another good alternative

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

                The trade value of these seemed to go up today, from what I can see in rare trade rooms and other boards' trade forums (fora?), triggered by Yavn's comments on the front page today reminding us that there are only 2 weeks left to do that quest. Some people had been hoping that the quest would linger until Christmas. If it is gone after just three weeks in one park, it could end up as the rarest quest item, even rarer than haunted mansion and pirate quest.
                Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

                Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

                [None]
                The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

                  i traded one to CL_dcbourque for a pirate hat, the HM ezra pin, the jolly roger pin, and snowman magic.

                  i thought it was a good trade...
                  Angels Fan, born and raised.
                  Come on you Galaxy.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

                    Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                    The people on this board aren't going too crazy for the pumpkin. I've seeb some pretty amazing offers on other boards.

                    you may want to change the seeb part to seen.. just so you know

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

                      lol good you stopped looking at my posts.. i think
                      Last edited by miwerj; 10-24-2006, 10:33 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

                        OK, here's my official pronouncement:

                        Here is an item that is only available to those who can:
                        1. Answer the quest questions correctly.
                        2. Be at Disneyland between Oct. 5 - 31, 2006

                        East Coasters: Sorry!
                        Middle Westerners: Sorry Again!

                        You get the picture. Here is an item available ONLY to those who can get to Disneyland, Anaheim, California during a 27-day window.

                        I have two of them, since I'm lucky enough to live close to Disneyland.

                        I will not take less than:
                        Green Flips
                        Inferno
                        Green Flying Saucers (multiple)
                        Green Teacups (multiple)
                        Black Rocket Ships (multiple)

                        I don't care if you think I'm crazy. I have the pumpkins.
                        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                        When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

                          Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                          OK, here's my official pronouncement:

                          Here is an item that is only available to those who can:
                          1. Answer the quest questions correctly.
                          2. Be at Disneyland between Oct. 5 - 31, 2006

                          East Coasters: Sorry!
                          Middle Westerners: Sorry Again!

                          You get the picture. Here is an item available ONLY to those who can get to Disneyland, Anaheim, California during a 27-day window.

                          I have two of them, since I'm lucky enough to live close to Disneyland.

                          I will not take less than:
                          Green Flips
                          Inferno
                          Green Flying Saucers (multiple)
                          Green Teacups (multiple)
                          Black Rocket Ships (multiple)

                          I don't care if you think I'm crazy. I have the pumpkins.

                          OMG YOU ARE CRAZY YOU HAVE GOT TO GO SEE SOMEONE ABOUT HOW CRAZY YOU ARE!!!!! *thinks your crazy* lol jk yeah i think they should be that much..also can u pm me because i thoguh green flips were host

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

                            so are u saying my trade was bad?
                            Angels Fan, born and raised.
                            Come on you Galaxy.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Mickey Pumpkins worth?

                              Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                              OK, here's my official pronouncement:

                              Here is an item that is only available to those who can:
                              1. Answer the quest questions correctly.
                              2. Be at Disneyland between Oct. 5 - 31, 2006

                              East Coasters: Sorry!
                              Middle Westerners: Sorry Again!

                              You get the picture. Here is an item available ONLY to those who can get to Disneyland, Anaheim, California during a 27-day window.

                              I have two of them, since I'm lucky enough to live close to Disneyland.

                              I will not take less than:
                              Green Flips
                              Inferno
                              Green Flying Saucers (multiple)
                              Green Teacups (multiple)
                              Black Rocket Ships (multiple)

                              I don't care if you think I'm crazy. I have the pumpkins.
                              :blink:

                              wow




                              right now I wish I could go to DLR - just went to WDW last weekend... so


                              VMK BRING THE PUMPKINS TO WDW

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X