Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yay Piglet!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yay Piglet!!

    You got on the Capture the Flag High Score!! And you said you weren't good at pirates.. :imtheone:

    Congrats!

  • #2
    Re: Yay Piglet!!

    congrats Piglet! I guess we just have to practice
    the oc freak. <3*

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Yay Piglet!!

      PIGLET IM GOING TO HAUNT YOU!
      I will never not let you play pirates with me again


      Muahahaha
      And you hate it, yet your on high score

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Yay Piglet!!

        Yay!! Go you!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Yay Piglet!!

          Piglet yay congrats!
          :love:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Yay Piglet!!

            congrats!!
            see you are good
            that practic is making perfect!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Yay Piglet!!

              Originally posted by ineedafriend View Post
              You got on the Capture the Flag High Score!! And you said you weren't good at pirates.. :imtheone:

              Congrats!
              Aww... thanks! :cblush:

              Originally posted by danceguest View Post
              PIGLET IM GOING TO HAUNT YOU!
              I will never not let you play pirates with me again


              Muahahaha
              And you hate it, yet your on high score
              :ceek:!!


              Hmm.. anyone notice that BFJen had the same score? We were playing together, which is the only way I play - when I play with friends.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Yay Piglet!!

                You are soooo on my team! Good on ya!
                :thumbup:
                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-


                When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Yay Piglet!!

                  Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                  You are soooo on my team! Good on ya!


                  :thumbup:

                  just hope i'm not on the other team
                  yoyo, imagine and piglet go boom boom, and another win for da skate master!

                  maybe ppl should get pictures of these high scores
                  congratz tho piglet congratz.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Yay Piglet!!

                    Congrats Piglet!

                    You deserve to be on the High Score list!
                    *Pokes*

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Yay Piglet!!

                      Yay!!
                      Congratulations piglet!!Since skate is good too..I wonder what would happen if this were to be:

                      Port Royal/Pirates Port Royal/Pirates
                      SkatePrincesAriel BigPigletFan
                      Princess_Crystin BFJen

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Yay Piglet!!

                        set it up! I'm game!
                        sigpic
                        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Yay Piglet!!

                          Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
                          Yay!!
                          Congratulations piglet!!Since skate is good too..I wonder what would happen if this were to be:

                          Port Royal/Pirates Port Royal/Pirates
                          SkatePrincesAriel BigPigletFan
                          Princess_Crystin BFJen
                          we'd end near gold time or in gold time EVERY round ROFL!!
                          that'd be tiight though
                          cough port royal is better cough

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Yay Piglet!!

                            Originally posted by Princess_Crystin View Post
                            Yay!!
                            Congratulations piglet!!Since skate is good too..I wonder what would happen if this were to be:

                            Port Royal/Pirates Port Royal/Pirates
                            SkatePrincesAriel BigPigletFan
                            Princess_Crystin BFJen
                            I'll play.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Yay Piglet!!

                              Congrats

                              :imtheone:

                              take that jediMihawk

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Yay Piglet!!

                                Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
                                Congrats

                                :imtheone:
                                :lmao: YOU were the first one to tell me! :cwink:

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Yay Piglet!!

                                  Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post

                                  :ceek:!!


                                  Hmm.. anyone notice that BFJen had the same score? We were playing together, which is the only way I play - when I play with friends.
                                  Haha, ok, so back in summer i wasnt your friend because you always made me play mansion instead. Lol im just teasing you.
                                  Great job

                                  Comment

                                  Get Away Today Footer

                                  Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X