This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vmk explosion petition

That sit took a month, and it has worked for a friend on another website. And how do i take a vmk picture and make it, well mine?

Comment

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
      That sit took a month, and it has worked for a friend on another website. And how do i take a vmk picture and make it, well mine?
      You technically can't make it your own. Because it is from Disney, it technically will always be Disney. The best you can do is put some disclaimer somewhere on your site. And as I said, you can always go with another host.

Comment

Hmm lets see dance, freewebs is weird and funtigo is powered by piczo we can either go with a new host or petition, let me know, as you can tell im on msn
        the oc freak. <3*

Comment

My idea is move to another site if pizco is not going to take this responsibly and let you have your site & it has those kind of people on it, its not worth the hassle.
          :love:

Comment

Agreed, but i only know of freewebs and piczo. And to me freewebs sucks.

Comment

agreed freewebs does stink. it doesn't have enough it's either make every single thing on your own or a template (btw they are weird >_<)

Comment

i sign
                if they dont bring it back that would stink cuz i had a bunch of interview for u dance (sorry i didnt send u any)

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X