• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clairinetkid
    replied
    Re: Vmk explosion petition

i sign
    if they dont bring it back that would stink cuz i had a bunch of interview for u dance (sorry i didnt send u any)

Leave a comment:

• skateprincesariel
    replied

agreed freewebs does stink. it doesn't have enough it's either make every single thing on your own or a template (btw they are weird >_<)

Leave a comment:

• danceguest
    replied

Agreed, but i only know of freewebs and piczo. And to me freewebs sucks.

Leave a comment:

• pinkCHICLETT
    replied

My idea is move to another site if pizco is not going to take this responsibly and let you have your site & it has those kind of people on it, its not worth the hassle.

Leave a comment:

• FallOut
    replied

Hmm lets see dance, freewebs is weird and funtigo is powered by piczo we can either go with a new host or petition, let me know, as you can tell im on msn

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
    That sit took a month, and it has worked for a friend on another website. And how do i take a vmk picture and make it, well mine?
    You technically can't make it your own. Because it is from Disney, it technically will always be Disney. The best you can do is put some disclaimer somewhere on your site. And as I said, you can always go with another host.

Leave a comment:

• danceguest
    replied

That sit took a month, and it has worked for a friend on another website. And how do i take a vmk picture and make it, well mine?

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

I hate to be the bad guy in all of this, but technically you did have copyrighted material. Any pictures of the game were copyrighted to Disney. All things from the site or game are copyrighted, unless you chnage the picture in some way, however, it is still originally Disney, and sometimes, depending on terms and conditions of the site, must state it is Disney. Another thing is that I doubt Yaven read the letter. He is already too busy with the game, and I can't imagine personally reads every email. I am sure someone read your letter.

And sorry, once again, I hate to do this, but I won't sign your petition. Online petitions hardly, if ever, get anything accomplished. The most that will happen is that a spambot will email you every waking moment. If you were, to say, have the name Dubeskin on your petition, that means nothing. That is just a name. Piczo cannot contact me based on my name to quesiton the validity of the name. Your best bet would be to completely remake the site using another host.

Leave a comment:

• danceguest
    replied

Oh and vmk knew about vmkexplosion, i told them about it. Yavn knew about it, well at least should of.

Leave a comment:

• danceguest
    replied

Thanks everyone to answer your questions-
    I had no copyright materials- i only copied one thing from someone on mice and i have a pm with proof of asking for it.
    Figment, i had nothing of disney on my site, only vmk that i took pictures of. And a petition will work, it worked for my friend on her piczo site.

Leave a comment:

• SuperSoccerGurlie
    replied

I'm in! Good Luck Dance!

Leave a comment:

• FallOut
    replied

you know Im in, xFallOut_Girlx signs

Leave a comment:

• ROCKINGEMAN
    replied

oh im in alright

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    replied

Originally posted by HarvestMoonRocks View Post
    That's really rude the way they just deleted it...count me in!
    They deleted it because you may have indeed had stuff owned by Disney on your site... who knows... just create a new site if you feel you need to elsewhere... just be carefull on how you do it, because there are other ways of doing a vmk site, with different images and facts...

Leave a comment:

• HarvestMoonRocks
    replied

Aww, I wanted to be staff and that site was one the sites on went on everyday....
    That's really rude the way they just deleted it...count me in!

Leave a comment:

• SweetPeaRules
    replied

add me too

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

Well that's no fair. I'll sign too

Leave a comment:

• Rayangelo
    replied

oh iu did not read the part were u asked permission!!

Princessrayrays!! Signs!!! BRING VE BACK!

Leave a comment:

• skateprincesariel
    replied

Originally posted by danceguest View Post
    Ok so i wrote this to piczo (the site i made vmk explosion on)-

[/size]

SO VMK EXPLOSION IS GONE!
    Me and MisscuteBrunette think if we make a petition it may be brought back, i copied nothing, only two things that i ask permission to do!

So please sign!
    :thumbdown :evil: :rant: inch: :yuck: :argue: :bash: :!$#%: :verymad: :whistling :rant:

~~Skateprincesariel

totttally signing,
    emial them back asking which copyright, if they keep being meanies then just find another site
    that's nicer heh.

Leave a comment:

• Snappi
    replied

Aww its sad, I signed

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X