This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much fun tonight!

I'm glad I got on tonight! I had a blast playing pirates with all of you! And for the Haunted Mansion game, everyone bailed out or dc'd, so PrincessSkate and I played and got quite a few credits - I got 400 plus the 40 bonus.

Hope to do it again soon!
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: So much fun tonight!

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
    And for the Haunted Mansion game, everyone bailed out or dc'd, so PrincessSkate and I played and got quite a few credits - I got 400 plus the 40 bonus.

Hope to do it again soon!
    VMK froze on me and it took me the standard 5 minutes to get VMK to move on my computer and I just missed being able to log back in. It's kind of sad because I would've rather played more mansion than Pirates. See, it DOES give good credits. I just want the items from the keys in pirates.

Comment

Nice to add you to my list BFJen, wish the game would run smoother with all of us on.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Sorry I was a bit of a let down tonight. Just wish I would win once in a while. It can get frustrating to keep seeing 33, 44, etc credits enter my account, as opposed to over 100. Kinda makes me sad to see how much better everyone is than me.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
          Sorry I was a bit of a let down tonight. Just wish I would win once in a while. It can get frustrating to keep seeing 33, 44, etc credits enter my account, as opposed to over 100. Kinda makes me sad to see how much better everyone is than me.
          And maybe you're a little sad now that we're away?

Either way, it can be frustrating which is why Mansion tends to be more enjoyable.

Comment

Its a lot more fun playing with friends . Too bad Pirates doesn't move smoother with four on four, three on three is about the max for me and that still has some lag. But I still enjoyed playing anyway.
            --Just_Jim

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X