X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snappi
    replied
    Re: Yavn Speaks! 10/16

My favorite part is the "Taking off the Jake and Hayley popping noises." LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

Ok, here's the thing about mules..

Yavn says that they will delete some of your mules if you make to many of them, but what does it matter? If your never going to use them again, it's not really threatining. Or, what if, let's say, you created your character in disney world or whatever. They could delete every single mule you created on your IP address, but it wouldn't matter. Your main character would still be safe and sound, because there would be no way of tracking it. So really, all this deleting mules thing, is doing nothing whatsoever to scare the people who are doing it, FOR THE MOST PART.

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
    That mule thing still has me spooked, since I am but a mule myself.

According to Yavn's definition, my master has no mules. But using the broader definition of a mule, he has more than ten (and less than 20) mules like me. He plays them all, but he keeps all his stuff on just 4 mules, plus his main character.

However, at our shared IP address, there are six family members with accounts, and each of them have between four and seven mules. All told, there are probably close to 50 accounts with our IP address. Should we sweat?
    See, that is the thing that I would wonder about and maybe want to talk to VMK about?

Leave a comment:

• BFJen
    replied

that's what he's saying - if you play the character regularly there's no worries. But, if you don't and have a bunch - you could get one deleted.

Leave a comment:

• KrazyMagic
    replied

What if i have 3 other mules??? and i dont go on one of them at all. and two of them i rarely go on?

Leave a comment:

• tiki queen
    replied

I know what you mean. I don't want to be paranoid, but i have several kids (about 15) who have vmk characters on my computer at my in- home daycare. they all play regularly (it is a reward for older kids, sticker don't seem to work anymore for them ) but they all share the same IP address. hope it is never a problem.

Leave a comment:

• steamboatpete
    replied

That mule thing still has me spooked, since I am but a mule myself.

According to Yavn's definition, my master has no mules. But using the broader definition of a mule, he has more than ten (and less than 20) mules like me. He plays them all, but he keeps all his stuff on just 4 mules, plus his main character.

However, at our shared IP address, there are six family members with accounts, and each of them have between four and seven mules. All told, there are probably close to 50 accounts with our IP address. Should we sweat?

Leave a comment:

• FallOut
    replied

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
    Welcome back to another exciting installment of Yavn Speaks - hard to believe we're already halfway through our Halloween Celebration!
    Yavn Speaks 10/16
    Hey, what do you think about that Jafar hat? Haven't seen it? Well check out the Emporium! Plus, you're also able to buy the new Halloween Candy Dispenser in the Emporium.
    We've got more treats coming before the end of the month (like one more Mystery Item - and if you thought the Jafar hat was cool, just wait until you see this!) while we'll wrap up the Halloween Celebration with a Halloween Maze Event! The event will start upon game opening Monday, October 30 and run until game closing on October 31st - Halloween!
    Every player that makes it through the maze wins a new Halloween pin.
    Disguise's 'R' Us
    Still haven't decided what you want to be for Halloween? Well, these remaining costumes offer up some good ideas:
    10/16 - 10/22
    • Green Superhero Costume
    • Pink Superhero Costume
    • Yellow Explorer's Outfit
    • Jafar Hat
    10/23 - 10/31
    • Pink Princess Outfit
    • Red Cowboy Outfit
    • Black Cowboy Outfit
    • Mystery Item!
    Halloween Quest in the Park!
    You have just 2 weeks left to check out the brand new Disneyland Resort Halloween Quest. I'm not sure if you've seen Haunted Mansion Holiday, but it's pretty awesome to see how much different the mansion looks with it's holiday overlay - it's an entirely new attraction.
    Something to Mule Over
    Ok, so we are still getting questions about Mules... First, let me give you my definition of a Mule. A Mule is a character that is created to help collect credits or items and then abandoned. A character that is played with on a regular basis is not a Mule. If you have a character or two that you play with - don't worry we don't consider these Mules.
    If you are a player that has many Mules you may see these characters deleted from the game, and once deleted you will not be able to get the character or any credits or items back. Going forward if we see players creating an unusual number of accounts we will ban the new accounts and any other accounts associated with that player. Remember: Accounts you regularly use and play with are not Mules!
    What's Next for VMK?
    What's next? I've asked Push to mix it up a bit so expect a revised Push Trash Trivia over the next few weeks. Also with the holidays just around the corner we have lots of very cool things planned - next week I'll tell you about an awesome event we'll be kicking off in November as well as giving you a preview of what's around the corner. Now to get Jake and Haley to stop making popping noises every time they speak!
    Catch you in VMK,
    Yavn
    Thanks for the info

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    With the mules, before he mentioned that they would ban players or their mules of those who have over 50. Yoyo and I share ours and we play with them almost daily. Kind of makes me wonder if they are a problem or not - or if I'm just becoming paranoid.

As for the Jake and Haley thing - it looks like some of you will get that annoyance taken care of soon.
    Woot woot! :yea: Now just if they could get the crashing car OUT of the music game....

Originally posted by ROCKINGEMAN View Post
    YAAAAAHOOOOOO! - vonage music plays - :yea:
    :lmao:

Originally posted by Stitch74 View Post
    I'm looking forward to that Maze.
    Me too!

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
    How can they tell if you have mules? You have to give a different email address everytime. Can they tell what computer you are playing on?
    IP adress, lucky us, more numbers to think about

Leave a comment:

• PhantomLily
    replied

Originally posted by Nancywitt View Post
    How can they tell if you have mules? You have to give a different email address everytime. Can they tell what computer you are playing on?
    Every computer has a unique number associated with their internet connection.

Leave a comment:

• Nancywitt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TikiRoomLiz
    replied

I'm looking forward to that Maze.

Leave a comment:

• ROCKINGEMAN
    replied

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    As for the Jake and Haley thing - it looks like some of you will get that annoyance taken care of soon.
    YAAAAAHOOOOOO! - vonage music plays - :yea:

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by figment1986 View Post
    Something to Mule Over
    Ok, so we are still getting questions about Mules... First, let me give you my definition of a Mule. A Mule is a character that is created to help collect credits or items and then abandoned. A character that is played with on a regular basis is not a Mule. If you have a character or two that you play with - don't worry we don't consider these Mules.
    If you are a player that has many Mules you may see these characters deleted from the game, and once deleted you will not be able to get the character or any credits or items back. Going forward if we see players creating an unusual number of accounts we will ban the new accounts and any other accounts associated with that player. Remember: Accounts you regularly use and play with are not Mules!

What's Next for VMK?
    Now to get Jake and Haley to stop making popping noises every time they speak!
    With the mules, before he mentioned that they would ban players or their mules of those who have over 50. Yoyo and I share ours and we play with them almost daily. Kind of makes me wonder if they are a problem or not - or if I'm just becoming paranoid.

Leave a comment:

• figment1986
    started a topic Yavn Speaks! 10/16

Yavn Speaks! 10/16

Welcome back to another exciting installment of Yavn Speaks - hard to believe we're already halfway through our Halloween Celebration!
    Yavn Speaks 10/16
    Hey, what do you think about that Jafar hat? Haven't seen it? Well check out the Emporium! Plus, you're also able to buy the new Halloween Candy Dispenser in the Emporium.
    We've got more treats coming before the end of the month (like one more Mystery Item - and if you thought the Jafar hat was cool, just wait until you see this!) while we'll wrap up the Halloween Celebration with a Halloween Maze Event! The event will start upon game opening Monday, October 30 and run until game closing on October 31st - Halloween!
    Every player that makes it through the maze wins a new Halloween pin.
    Disguise's 'R' Us
    Still haven't decided what you want to be for Halloween? Well, these remaining costumes offer up some good ideas:
    10/16 - 10/22
    • Green Superhero Costume
    • Pink Superhero Costume
    • Yellow Explorer's Outfit
    • Jafar Hat

10/23 - 10/31
    • Pink Princess Outfit
    • Red Cowboy Outfit
    • Black Cowboy Outfit
    • Mystery Item!

Halloween Quest in the Park!
    You have just 2 weeks left to check out the brand new Disneyland Resort Halloween Quest. I'm not sure if you've seen Haunted Mansion Holiday, but it's pretty awesome to see how much different the mansion looks with it's holiday overlay - it's an entirely new attraction.
    Something to Mule Over
    What's Next for VMK?
    What's next? I've asked Push to mix it up a bit so expect a revised Push Trash Trivia over the next few weeks. Also with the holidays just around the corner we have lots of very cool things planned - next week I'll tell you about an awesome event we'll be kicking off in November as well as giving you a preview of what's around the corner. Now to get Jake and Haley to stop making popping noises every time they speak!
    Catch you in VMK,
    Yavn

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X