This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How rare are heart chairs?

Ok, How rare are the pink and red heart chairs? And is one more rare than the other?
    --Just_Jim

Re: How rare are heart chairs?

You could only get them last february - so, they aren't available anymore. That's rare, isn't it?
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Does that mean they were sold? If so how many credits were they?
      --Just_Jim

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
        You could only get them last february - so, they aren't available anymore. That's rare, isn't it?
        Yes, unless they are re-released this feb. I wasn't playing duing that time so I'm not sure about the credits - can anyone say?

Comment

I nor was playing but like most items im guessing around 500 credits if not 750

I would say there pretty rare, i mean there more rare than christmas and some people really want christmas.Aka me

Comment

I nor was playing but like most items im guessing around 500 credits if not 750

I would say there pretty rare, i mean there more rare than christmas and some people really want christmas.

Comment

They were both 250 credits

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I would just hang tight. they seem to re-release a lot of things.

Comment

They are pretty rare. They were sold for one week, during the week of Valentine's Day. They were 250 each. Most people were going nuts buying Everest tracks, coats and hats, and lots of people thought they would be on sale all month, so there are not that many around.

Having said that, there is a good chance that pink heart chairs, or red heart chairs, or both, will be back in February. If I was forced to guess, I would guess that red will be back and pink will not (like the black/grey mansion suits), but who knows?
                  Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                  The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X