This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everyone?

So two weeks ago when so many of you should've been in school you were online playing games. Tonight, it feels like no one is online. For the past hour I played Pirate games with Skate when we could get a team to play against us - and that's only two people. We were playing on level two also to try to get more people. I know some MiceChatters are playing with each other and that's fine .. but where are you? I keep losing credits left and right WHEN I finally make it into a game.

It's a sad and lonely VMK night.

Re: Where is everyone?

aww piglet, i'm sorry, i got crashed and restarted my computer then decied to make something. i'll get on to play 1 last game with you

Comment

My PC is a peice of _______________ (Insert word in the blank)

Comment

Originally posted by skateprincesariel View Post
        aww piglet, i'm sorry, i got crashed and restarted my computer then decied to make something. i'll get on to play 1 last game with you
        Thanks for coming back. Just my luck as soon as I posted that BFJen came to play with me.

Comment

lol, those were fun, more pirate tomorrow nighty night

Comment

Sorry couldn't play with you tonight Was on a credit rush like most and find it easier for my computer to stick to games that are two on two. Had a group set up for the night already when I ran into you and skate at different times.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
              Sorry couldn't play with you tonight Was on a credit rush like most and find it easier for my computer to stick to games that are two on two. Had a group set up for the night already when I ran into you and skate at different times.
              That's fine, I don't mean anything against you or anyone who was playing. I just wanted to play and it was difficult to find people to play with after Project Runway was over, that's was all.

Comment

Well, Lost was on, that's one major reason ! And then before that I didn't really feel like playing VMK (astonishing, I know!). ANd of course after Lost, VMK was closed.

Comment

I was in school having a very strange day... again...

I'll get on later tonight, cuz I have a truck load of homework to do..

Comment

I was at a Chorus Concert tonight But I'm on now if anyone wants to play
                    We're the new face of faliure,
                    prettier and younger,
                    but not any better off.
                    -Fall Out Boy

Comment

I'm on too.
                      :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                      Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

I had homework and dance, and alot of both.
                        Tonight me and my friends were jumping on my tramp popping balloons and having a time of our lives for a school project, were making a comercial on hubba bubba- lol

Comment

I'm in pirates - come find me!
                          sigpic
                          Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

sorry moon and ray ray, my computer froze whe trying to enter piglets room :[
                            now i'm staying off cuz i can't get into like ANY room >_<
                            i wanted to play some pirates with you BFJEN and also piglet, oh well, nighty night :[

Comment

well i was on, but sorry i didnt search my friends list, i just was going into the most populated rooms...btw I have a new system in pirates....seeing how im not going after the keys...i play capture the flag, and i lose on purpose to those who are doing quests or are trying to get keys...the deal is they let me at least pick up the flag, and maybe shot them alittle....that way I always make money. Capture the flag is the way to go, I can still make 64-150 credits a game losing..cant beat that . so if im on on of my pirate money making nites, ill message you and let you rack up the keys( I have enough walls for now)

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
                              **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

two weeks ago i had a full week of minnimum days

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X