This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my Pirate pin?

I THINK I had pins for Pirates levels 2 and 3 (after all, I can play level three Pirate battles and capture the flag)...now the level 3 pin is gone for some reason. I know I didn't sell it, but maybe I never got one? Anyone else have a disappearing pin? The worst part is that I don't think there is a way to get another one!
    "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Re: What happened to my Pirate pin?

I think that happened with my level 1 pin. Or I could have sold it when trying to get credits a month ago and I don't remember

Comment

WHOA...there was a level one pin, too? I NEVER had one of those!
      "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

Now you're going to make me look tomorrow.

Comment

I've never gotton the level 1 or level 3 pin. Have no idea what I should have done differently to get them

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Did you let them expire? They are only in your inventory for one day, after that they dissapear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilovevmk! View Post
              Did you let them expire? They are only in your inventory for one day, after that they dissapear.

Not the treasure keys, the doubloons (spelling?) that Captain Blackheart gives you so you can play each level of pirates

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I had to look. I still have all three of mine so they didn't disappear for everybody. Now that the pins are arranged alphabetically, you'll find the dubloons listed in "P" for pirate.

I think the game ceased giving these out with the latest revision.
                "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Its a glitch. Contact VMK.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney View Post
                    I had to look. I still have all three of mine so they didn't disappear for everybody. Now that the pins are arranged alphabetically, you'll find the dubloons listed in "P" for pirate.

I think the game ceased giving these out with the latest revision.
                    Yay. I'm glad. I was SOOO proud of myself when I FINALLY mastered the first version of pirates and got those slightly ugly pins. And now, I miss that version.

Comment

I have the pins from the originnal version, but my son is playing the new version and not getting any pins, do they give out anymore, or are we supposed to do something else like going to cpt blackheart after completeing the level requirment?

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
                      **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

It's been awhile since I went through the levels so my memory may be faulty. I think you're still required to go see Capt. Blackheart to advance from level to level, but he doesn't give you dubloons anymore.
                        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pordue View Post
                          I have the pins from the originnal version, but my son is playing the new version and not getting any pins, do they give out anymore, or are we supposed to do something else like going to cpt blackheart after completeing the level requirment?
                          I think you only go to see captain blackheart when you win your first 10 rounds in level 2. Then you get access to level three. Am I mistaken? It's been a while...

Comment

Thats what it told me on the pop up as well, i was just wondering how to get the Pins for my boy...otherwise ill have to give him mine ....he is a pirate freak.....now if i can only figure oput how to get the pirate quest stuff, so he'll quit wineing

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
                            **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

your pins probably expired. you can only keep them for one day.
                              `':,:'`':,:'`':,:'`O <<Bouncing ball! Please don't copy it!

I love disney! IM GOING TO DISNEYLAND TOMORROW!!

VMK name: InsertTitleHere, used to be bebedeedee

<3 ya

Comment

They aren't expiring pins. It's not the KEYS, it is the doubloons we're talking about...I don't have a picture of two of them because I'm missing them. I don't have a picture of the level two pin that I DO have, but maybe someone who has all three could post them to show people what I mean.

Comment

To help clear up some of these things:

1. The pins SportsGuy is talking about are the pins which you recieve from Captain Blackheart when you are able to advance to the next level in Pirates. The keys are different, which you recieve by winning a certain amount of games.

2. As of, I'm guessing, August, they were still giving them out. I joined at the end of July/beginning of August, and probably didn't get to level 2 until beginning of September? I don't exactly remember, but I remember getting the level 2 pin, which I still have.

Comment

Originally posted by SportsGuy View Post
                                    They aren't expiring pins. It's not the KEYS, it is the doubloons we're talking about...I don't have a picture of two of them because I'm missing them. I don't have a picture of the level two pin that I DO have, but maybe someone who has all three could post them to show people what I mean.
                                    I have photos of them from our project Summer, Figment and I have been working on.

Level 1/Bronze:

Level 2/Silver:

Level 3/Gold:

Comment

I hope they haven't discontinued them! I wanted to get the third one...

Comment

thanks BigPigletFan! I still haven't heard from people if they've had similar problems with special disappearing inventory (like my pins) and what to do.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X