Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Totally swamped..

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally swamped..

Im swamped in homework. school is a drag. just thought id say. I wanna be a MATURE adult. LOL

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Re: Totally swamped..

i dont have school all week! so i have no HW!! yay for Snow days!

Comment

How are you even home already ? Can't get too much homework if you are already home . I had a half day though. I never really get any homework my school is a joke..

Comment

Believe me, being a mature adult isn't all that it's cracked up to be. Instead of being swamped with homework, you'll be swamped with work! Personally I miss being back in high school!

Comment

Me? I'm pretty much always home - more of my classes exist at nigh when you're all back.

Comment

lol. i came home early. was a fire at school. stood in the rain for an hour? arg, went to my friends house though, and stayed there . fun

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Comment

join the club, though i didnt have any homework for two weeks (off) so yeah..homework tortue and not being one of the appriceated students, my free time will be fa-lyin by
              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X