This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Car Magic Rant

Ok so you know how you need 85 ghosts on HM? Well if you did not know sweeps or cleaning people do NOT count. So today I played a few times and finally got the 85 ghosts for the quest. That was task 9 then I did task 10 and 11. Right after that I crashed, got sent back to task 8. So I will have to do mansion over again. That is so annoying just needed to do one more task and I would have cleared mansion from going back. I was pretty much done too because I could get the fireworks 280k easily. Yea so I am pretty mad right now. Anyhow the 85 ghosts isn't incredibly hard but it is hard to get people to play you 3 v 1 so if anyone ever wants to help me when their online feel free .

Re: Green Car Magic Rant

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
    Ok so you know how you need 85 ghosts on HM? Well if you did not know sweeps or cleaning people do NOT count. So today I played a few times and finally got the 85 ghosts for the quest. That was task 9 then I did task 10 and 11. Right after that I crashed, got sent back to task 8. So I will have to do mansion over again. That is so annoying just needed to do one more task and I would have cleared mansion from going back. I was pretty much done too because I could get the fireworks 280k easily. Yea so I am pretty mad right now. Anyhow the 85 ghosts isn't incredibly hard but it is hard to get people to play you 3 v 1 so if anyone ever wants to help me when their online feel free .
    Hmm... Well, for me it isn't that difficult and you just need people to play 2 v. 1 and three levels and you should be fine.

As for getting the other players not counting - that's the same in all VMK quests.

Now if only I could get that score in fireworks... THEN I'd be driving a green car.

Comment

Yea I have actually done it 3x now since can't find the first atom or I would clear HM, anyone know the exact location? Getting good at HM anyways lol. You only get 45seconds to find the atom btw.

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
        Yea I have actually done it 3x now since can't find the first atom or I would clear HM, anyone know the exact location? Getting good at HM anyways lol. You only get 45seconds to find the atom btw.
        Maybe this will help: Green Car Quest question.

Comment

Thanks too bad I just lost again lol.

Comment

By the way...why don't you just wait to click "next question" until you are at the monorail station?
            "Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moods." -- C.S. Lewis

Comment

You don't have to the task previous is to go to the station. Anyways I made it to fireworks almost done.

Comment

Got it .

Comment

i somehow skipped the green car quest...i was doing yellow and got 200k something in fireworks and i got the green car as well. So i have blue and green. im not even gonna try for the next one.

Laura

Comment

85 GHOSTS?! You're so kidding me, man! I would never be able to get 85 ghosts.

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                      85 GHOSTS?! You're so kidding me, man! I would never be able to get 85 ghosts.
                      rofl - you sound like me

Comment

Heh.:blush:It sounds hard...

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X