Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to gain credits for all players in POTC...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to gain credits for all players in POTC...

Ok, Just came accross this one today so forgive me if its a well known technique.

Gather up three friends and all agree to play POTC capture the flag as a team and follow these rules.

Split up into 2 teams of 2. Both teams get the other teams flag, and take turns returning it to base. (Both teams will have a flag, one will score, the other will get the bonus points for having the flag alternating each round.)

This results in 3 rounds with maximum flag credits. Alternate the winning team each game to keep it fair. All players will come out way ahead and will also earn a steady supply of keys in the process...
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Re: How to gain credits for all players in POTC...

That's pretty good stuff there for players with friends. Thanks!

Comment

Snapple want to play lol gg on the guide

Comment

Addict, I am unable to play VMK right now since I am at my friend's house and her downstair computer is the only one that works. Too bad I can't download Shockwave since they think that it might transfer a virus or something of that matter.

Comment

Jerren, sounds like a plan. Now will you play with me so I get more moolah?

Comment

Now, can someone help me win a key. I have won 0 Keys! Its because of my computer! I have to win for free iuf someone can help me.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
              Now, can someone help me win a key. I have won 0 Keys! Its because of my computer! I have to win for free iuf someone can help me.

I play this way sometime Great for credits and for keys on level 3, barfownz if you get in a group like this because of your computer you can just be the ship that the others sink each round, that way you just have to move about enough so the sea monster doesn't get you

take that jediMihawk

Comment

Yup. I'm pretty much just following along.

Comment

Alright I'm on vmk now, anyone want to get a foursome together?

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I'm in!

Comment

sounds like ive got some pirates playing to do tomorrow, ill ask agian tomorrow if anyone wants to join me.
                      Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by halifax_girl View Post
                        Alright I'm on vmk now, anyone want to get a foursome together?
                        I'm waiting for my pizza that yoyo ordered me to come.. then I'm in! :cgrin:

Please don't forget about me in VMK games tonight. :wave:

Comment

If you're still doing it, I'd be happy to join in If enough people come, we could do a 3 on 3 :lol:

Comment

Why don't we pick a lobby to meet in Whose in pirates now? Those that want to play (need an equal number) could meet

take that jediMihawk

Comment

I'd like to join in the fun
                              :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                              Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X