This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas Maybe?

Ok so I have to do this really, really dumb thing for school. Keep in mind that yes i'm in high school and no, I am not in special ed. Lolz, yea so the whole school does this and appearently a lot of other schools do this- Mole Day. It is some scientific thing I forget called the Mole. So Mole Day is Monday and I need to make a stuffed Mole- LOL right- yea well I do. It gets better though- you have to give the mole a theme and name sorta thing.
    Pretty much you cut the mole out from the template and you sew it together and have to name it something that sounds and is creative. Like a play on words type of a thing. Like Mollerblader = Rollerblader or Moleten Lava = Molten Lava or Holy Moly would be an angel mole. Stuff like that. So I need some ideas lol, can anyone think of anything good to do? Need to do this like tomorrow so yea, thx if you think of any.

Re: Ideas Maybe?

Name him holy moly. But instead of holy its like Hole-ey. And cut holes in him. lolol.
    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Could always plant mickey ears on him and make him Mickey Mole

Comment

or.. better yet, just dont make one and call him Invisi-Mole

Comment

Yea that was actaully one the teacher said they were tired of seeing. And the Holy one someone brought in early I didn't think of it.
          And yes Inivisimole has been said also- over used joke lol.

Comment

Make a Native American Mole and call him Geronimole

Comment

I don't get it.
              Oh yea just read the hole thing again lol..uhh I don't think I can cut holes in it stuffing would come out lol.

Comment

Never heard of the Native American Geronimo... good grief, what do they teach in American History these days?

Comment

Ehh I don't know but I have a 1000 page AP History Book and I've read every page up to chapter 12/45 so far so unless he is an indian of the 1800s then he's not in it.

Comment

Indian of the 1800's... yes that would be him

Comment

Well maybe i'll read aobut him soon lol..that reminds me I am way behind reading that book. I'll look him up now in index.

Geez he is in Chapter 25 they have a case study thing about him- I never read those it is like extra pages.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                        Name him holy moly. But instead of holy its like Hole-ey. And cut holes in him. lolol.
                        I like this idea. It's weird how Zaris has become more mature and intelligent over the past few weeks. LOL.

:lol:

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                          I like this idea. It's weird how Zaris has become more mature and intelligent over the past few weeks. LOL.

:lol:
                          I must have missed the transformation. .

Comment

Hmm..put a pirate-like-bandana on his head, get a hook on one of his feet, and um dont forget the bling..and a hee-uge key..and um..call him..Pirate Cole The Mole :lol: I call my cousin that, his name is Cole..:lol:
                            the oc freak. <3*

Comment

I like the holy moly idea. You could put a halo on top of it. or you could do something that doesn't require much work. ( my choice) Shame you can't do invisi-mole.

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X