3x bat bags
    1x clover pin
    5x pumpkin pins
    1x black mansion full
    (ALL costumes from October)
    1x tron set

Let me know if any of yuo are interested in these items

Re: Trading Many Rare

I am interested in your Clover Pin. What are you looking for?
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I am looking for rare furniture and also magic. Do you have any of that stuff?

Comment

I have a little of each. Regarding magic, I have plenty of Fireworks magic, your choice of 1 thru 5 star. Also Teleportation magic.

I have some Tiki stuff, a little of everything, I guess. Most of the Disneyland quest stuff.

A few rare pins.
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."

Comment

Hmmm, how about a 4 star fireworks magic pin and teleportation magic pin? If not then how about a costume perhaps?

Comment

Actually, what are the furntiure you are willing to trade for the clover pin?

Comment

I will gladly trade you a 5-Star Fireworks and Teleportation for the clover pin.

I have all of the Disneyland park quest furnishings: cactus chairs, ace carpets, stitch teleporters, BTMRR teleporters, red saddle seats, HSM pianos, etc. Also baseball predictometers and tiki stuff. Choose one furniture item and I'll trade.

I don't have a lot of costumes, frankly. I can offer 4th of July hat, diving suit (without helmet) or Gold Mickey ears.

Comment

Ok, my name is guest right now, so where and when do you want to meat to trade?

By the way, I will acept teleportation and fireworks

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X