This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xFallOut_Girlx's Favourite Ways Of Earning Credits

Ok, so there are guides around here that can help you, but I decided to make my own with a short definition. You can exchange tips with other members here as well, so learn how to bring in a wrack of credits for the next holiday!
    1-A Virtual Ritual- NPC'S: We all know this one, as soon as you log on, its a couple of double click-aways to credits. There are 8 NPCS and each give out 20 credits (unles its your first time) so you should get approx 160 credits on the second day of playing or so forth.
    Locations:
    Adventureland:
    Ned- Shrunken Ned's Shop
    Captian Blackheart- Pirate Treehouse
    Frontierland:
    For this one, enter the whiteish-gray looking shed on the bottom-left hand side of your screen that has a glowing-green door.
    Phineas-Haunted Mansion Stretching Room
    Ezra-Haunted Mansion Ballroom
    Gus-Haunted Mansion Attic
    Note:The ghosts dissapear, so youll have to be paitent if theyre not there when you arrive
    Fantasyland:
    Dragon-The Dungeon
    Yeti-The Matterhorn
    Main Street:
    Esmerelda-Emporium
    2- The Music Game: I suggest you make your own mix, re-login to avoid disconnection and then click the 'Advanced Mode' check-box on the main screen and go into an empty room for the music game when you play your mixes.
    3-Pirates:Most of us, stink. So pick the game that your better at and play five times at the most. Who cares if you win or lose? If you lose you still get a bit of credits, but if youre unlucky, you probably wont get any. If you still cant get a win in pirates, check out the rest of the tips-and-tricks section, your bound to find a guide.
    4-Stay in Adventureland because its Jungle Cruise time! Unless you are planning on trying to get in the top ten or whatnot, I suggest pressing the down key until its broken, play alot because you get 20 credits everytime!
    5-Repeat number two, you usally only have to wait 20+ minutes to play another mix.
    6-Repeat number three, you had a rest, now its time to get back!
    7-Take a rest from the virtual life and go play narnia, write down your codes then come back. Enter only a couple and then sell them. If you enter too many your mail will be flooded with, "the code you entered is invalid" or something weird like that
    8-Go back to the music mix game and make a new mix. Its good for credits but relogin if you been in the game awhile and pay attention to number two!
    9-If you have Deep-Sea diving magic, you have an advantage, go to Nautillius Grotto (spelling?) and the Shipwreck Graveyard until you get a message talking about earning credits for those clams and then you can get some credits!

Those are all I have for now, and can use most of them hourly but mainly daily. So go ahead an exchange and earn some credits!

the oc freak. <3*

Re: xFallOut_Girlx's Favourite Ways Of Earning Credits

Very Nice tips. They should be very helpful. Thank you.

Made by me

Comment

DELETED - I still don't understand. Was my reply in some violations of the site rules??
      Last edited by TLynn; 10-23-2006, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Nice tips!! (and u must be canadian- i can tell by the way you spell Favourite lol) anyways i need lots of credits and tips are greatly appritated. thanks a lot!
        Last edited by KrazyMagic; 10-21-2006, 07:17 PM. Reason: oops! another mistake on spelling

Comment

Originally posted by TLynn View Post
          I just got 375 credits for playing my 50th music mix. How often do you get the big credit bonuses, every 50?

Also don't forget about playing Yetivision level three for credits whenever you get a chance.
          That's your tip Thanks for sharing. I dont know about the music though but congrats And for those who are hated by YetiVision (like moi) try the in-game stuff

And yes KrazyMagic, I am

Oh and btw TLynn welcome to MC! :yea: Dont forget to read the FAQ'S and Rules and yeah, you probably get the point
          Last edited by FallOut; 10-22-2006, 10:47 AM.
          the oc freak. <3*

Comment

1-NPC'S: I try to do this once or twice a day, but I sometimes skip the HM guys. You can spend 5 minutes there collecting just 60 credits. In 5 minutes, I can play a full game of pirates.
            2- The Music Game: You can do this every 15 minutes. That's an extra 100 credits an hour
            3-Pirates: If you are good, play ship battle. If you are not, play capture the flag, and guard every time, using a ship other than the Black Pearl. If your team wins, you get 100 credits, plus 5 for every hit you get on the other team.
            4-Jungle Cruise is a very inefficient credit method. 20 credits for ever, what 2-3 minutes. That's 400-600 credits an hour. Very slow and no fun.
            7-Narnia. I find this kind of tedious, too. Since you only get ten credits, its pretty slow to enter the codes and sell. It is a decent way to rack up 100s of credits while VMK is closed, however.
            9-Nautillius Grotto and the Shipwreck Graveyard. This is the worst way to collect credits. You don't get a credit for every clam, just the ones with pearls hidden in them. You can spend 10 minutes in there and come away with just 3 credits.

The best ways to collect credits are:
            1. Fireworks. Only if you are good. Getting 240,000 and not winning will score you 1,300 credits for about 15 minutes work.
            2. Pirates. Capture the Flag can be over in 4-5 minutes, and can get you 200-350 credits. Plus, every third win gets you a key that is worth 100 credits plus a random prize ranging from nothing, to 500 credits, to maze walls, to pirate thrones.
            3. Haunted Mansion. Again, if you are good, this is worth anywhere from 150 to 500 credits. Plus you get bonus credits every certain number of wins. I once got an unexpected bonus of 2000 credits!
            4. Jungle Cruise, but only if you are good enough to crack the top 10. I can only do this first thing in the morning, but its 750 credits when I do.
            and finally, even if you are not good at any of the minigames:
            5. Level 3 of the Yetivision game. This game can be won in 2 minutes, and can be played for a prize every 5 minutes (do it again right away and you'll win, but get no code). The code you get will provide 200 credits, and a train chair that you can sell for 50 credits. That's 250 credits, and you can do it easily 10 times in an hour. Two hours of this, mixed in with other VMK play, can easily get you 5000+ credits.
            Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
            The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
              5. Level 3 of the Yetivision game. This game can be won in 2 minutes, and can be played for a prize every 5 minutes (do it again right away and you'll win, but get no code). The code you get will provide 200 credits, and a train chair that you can sell for 50 credits. That's 250 credits, and you can do it easily 10 times in an hour. Two hours of this, mixed in with other VMK play, can easily get you 5000+ credits.

Heres an idea...after doing the npc thing, do yrti, then prate capture the flag, then yeti...rinse repeat...im going to try this tonight and see how many credits i can get in one hour........thanks for the input pete about how often you get codes from yeti...did not know that!

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
              **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

Originally posted by Pordue View Post
                Heres an idea...after doing the npc thing, do yrti, then prate capture the flag, then yeti...rinse repeat...im going to try this tonight and see how many credits i can get in one hour........thanks for the input pete about how often you get codes from yeti...did not know that!
                the only reason i dont do it like that is bc that means i have to get on and off and on and off of VMK. i just play Veti Vision 5 times (thats 1000 credits and 5 chairs (each worth 50 credits)) i can get a lot of credits doing that. i copy and paste my codes on Paint (i have a special codes place) and then i go on VMK type them all in and start my games.

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                  1-NPC'S: I try to do this once or twice a day, but I sometimes skip the HM guys. You can spend 5 minutes there collecting just 60 credits. In 5 minutes, I can play a full game of pirates.
                  2- The Music Game: You can do this every 15 minutes. That's an extra 100 credits an hour
                  3-Pirates: If you are good, play ship battle. If you are not, play capture the flag, and guard every time, using a ship other than the Black Pearl. If your team wins, you get 100 credits, plus 5 for every hit you get on the other team.
                  4-Jungle Cruise is a very inefficient credit method. 20 credits for ever, what 2-3 minutes. That's 400-600 credits an hour. Very slow and no fun.
                  7-Narnia. I find this kind of tedious, too. Since you only get ten credits, its pretty slow to enter the codes and sell. It is a decent way to rack up 100s of credits while VMK is closed, however.
                  9-Nautillius Grotto and the Shipwreck Graveyard. This is the worst way to collect credits. You don't get a credit for every clam, just the ones with pearls hidden in them. You can spend 10 minutes in there and come away with just 3 credits.

1. Fireworks. Only if you are good. Getting 240,000 and not winning will score you 1,300 credits for about 15 minutes work.
                  2. Pirates. Capture the Flag can be over in 4-5 minutes, and can get you 200-350 credits. Plus, every third win gets you a key that is worth 100 credits plus a random prize ranging from nothing, to 500 credits, to maze walls, to pirate thrones.
                  3. Haunted Mansion. Again, if you are good, this is worth anywhere from 150 to 500 credits. Plus you get bonus credits every certain number of wins. I once got an unexpected bonus of 2000 credits!
                  4. Jungle Cruise, but only if you are good enough to crack the top 10. I can only do this first thing in the morning, but its 750 credits when I do.
                  are you saying my ways of earning credits are bad? note the title.
                  the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                    LOL im sure thats not what he means. maybe he just want to put in his own two cents..???? i dont know. But I like your way beter

Comment

Thats Your tio, it doesnt mean they are the best ways, but the ways you like to do it best

Ok I wasnt sure..It just sounded like that..but thats just me..
                      the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Great tips Girl Keep it up and I'm sure this will come in handy on VMK, too. New kids, yup. )

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                          Not at all. But you suggested that we could share tips in this thread. I wasn't saying your ways are bad, but some of your favourite ways to earn credits will not be other people's favorites, especially when we are all freaking out trying to get tons of credits as fast as we can for Halloween stuff. Some of those ways, IMHO, are great. Others, not so great. For the rest, if I had something to add, I did. If I didn't, I didn't. And I added my two cents on the five fastest ways to pile up the points if you are good at the various games.

Oh, and P.S., my "best" ways don't always work for me. When the competition is ordinary, I cannot get 240,000 in fireworks more than a quarter of the time. Right now, I can't even make it to the 5th round. So I've stopped trying fireworks for a little while.
                          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Im sorry I was just hectic that day. So..no new bites on this thread? Hmm..
                            the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X