This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virtual Adventureland

Well with the success the Jungle Cruise seems to be having, I have decided to expand it into an entire series of videos known as Virtual Adventureland. Here is a shot of the Temple of the Crystal Skull for the Indiana Jones Adventure. I will also be adding a Tiki room styled ride, a Magic Carpets of Aladdin Rollercoaster, and various shops and stands for scenary. If there is anything specific that you would like to see be done, just let me know and Ill fit it in. Im open to any and all suggestions.

Re: Virtual Adventureland

Looks really fun! I haven't checked yet, but is the Jungle Cruise done yet? A thing I would like to see, if possible, would be if you could put the Swiss Family Robinson/Tarzan Treehouse somewhere in there.

Comment

Unfortunately the Jungle is not done, just part of a bigger project now, so it may take a bit longer. I had thoughts on a "treehouse" but havent decided on how to do it yet. It wouldnt be that difficult to make a walkthrough attraction video I suppose, but keep on the lookout for the Magic Carpets coaster sometime this week if all goes to plan.

Comment

Wow. Seeing you guys's stuff on this board really makes me want to get this game. The screenshots from Jungle Cruise loooked really cool, and the idea of a Flying Carpets Coastersounds really cool!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X