This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What exactly is Kali and full Kali?

I have seen this mentioned in another post. What exactly is Kali and what is full Kali? Are we talking about the round couch thing or all 3 prizes from the Adventurers quest from WDW? Someone said it was rare to get full Kali. What does that mean? Thanks!
    Originally posted by larasound
    am I the burrito man?

Re: What exactly is Kali and full Kali?

I don't have VMKPal to put a picture but, have you ever gone the Kali Water Rapids ride in Orlando, Florida? It's the boat you sit in Glad to help!

----------

On VMK, it looks exactly the same, well, almost.

Comment

That's what I thought. It is the couch that looks like the raft, right? I have 4 of those. I didn't realize they were rare.
      Originally posted by larasound
      am I the burrito man?

Comment

Oh my, God! LOL. I only have one, oh,this reminds me:

Thanks HERO! LOL )

Comment

Full Kali is 4 pieces of the Kali River Rapids couch. A full set of the three quest items is called a full Thrillseekers quest.

Depending upon who is typing, just "Kali" might mean a full Kali, or a single piece of Kali, or, in some cases, a Grand Californian Hotel pin.

And they are not particularly rare, but they are quest items only available in WDW, and harder to get, because it takes planning. You can't just walk up to VMK Central and say "Oh, hey, what's this VMK thing?" and get a set. You have to have a quest sheet for each member of your party, and go to Animal Kingdom to get it stamped, and then bring it back to the Magic Kingdom. Hence, it is less common than "regular" quest items.
          Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
          The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
            I don't have VMKPal to put a picture but, have you ever gone the Kali Water Rapids ride in Orlando, Florida? It's the boat you sit in Glad to help!

----------

On VMK, it looks exactly the same, well, almost.
            OMG! Sorry for off topic-ness btu it relates to the ride:
            We were on or VERY FIRST WDW trip and when we went to Animal Kingdom on the second day, we were BOILING!! So we found the river rapids ride but it didnt take long as all the other rides, so me,my dad, my mom, my sister & brother & grandma (6 of us) all went on with a young couple. First, the couple got soaked and my mom & sister were sitting there laughing their heads off, we were too but not as much, then me, my dad, my grandma and brother got soaked 3 times and at the very end, the hugest "wave" came, guess who it went on? MY SISTER & MOM! Omg, we were laughing our heads off for days!
            Anyways, I want one so badly to rbing back memories like those! So yeah, everyone else pretty much explained it
            the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X