X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trading!-in signature-

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
    I'm sorry. I really didn't understand what you said. So you got it as pay, and want a good item(s)? If that's the case, how about a Ghost Host Pin?
    Hmm can u add a candy dispencer? i really dont care for it but i need some more of those(6 more by 8 pm tomorrow) and i would have to use my sisters computer to get credits for more of them because my computer has gone mad since i *painfully* hurt my foot on it @[email protected]

Comment

Sure. A ghost host pin and candy dispenser. Absolutely. I can get on tomorrow, but most likely 8:30-ish. Lost starts at 9, I need to eat dinner, do homework, and get The Great Gatsby. So 8:30-ish.

Comment

so like the time that was 2 hours ago but tomorrow? got it

Comment

oh wait can u do it like about 8 ish because im going to do a trade at about 8 that or i could just.. have more annoying plans:lol: oh btw want to talk? because im bored and i plan to make my siblings l8 for school tomorrow so i must stay up so go to vmk news or general discussion and look for my thread

Comment