Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trading!-in signature-

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trading!-in signature-

    Also trading a boy crown and baseball hat

    Vmk name Miwerj pm me and i will See you in my trade room

    Looking for Host pins, Pins, Cool/rare furniture, rare clothes and maybe just 15 dumbo pins

  • #2
    Re: Trading!-in signature-

    And looking for black ears for gold ears and.. something out of these and other things

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Trading!-in signature-

      Hi! I am interested in your toontown fireplace. These are the items I have for trade: http://www.micechat.com/forums/showt...017&styleid=-1

      Let me know if you are interested in anything!

      Oops! Looks like that item was removed! Ok, I might be interested in baseball cap. Is it purple?
      Last edited by PhantomLily; 10-23-2006, 08:58 PM. Reason: Trade list changed



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Trading!-in signature-

        Mhuahuahua!!! How many pirate walls do you have? I may want some, for 15 dumbo pins! Mhuahuahuahuahua!!!

        By the way, welcome to Micechat, though it's a little late of a welcome .

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Trading!-in signature-

          Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
          Mhuahuahua!!! How many pirate walls do you have? I may want some, for 15 dumbo pins! Mhuahuahuahuahua!!!

          By the way, welcome to Micechat, though it's a little late of a welcome .
          lol ty oh btw i have.. 3 normal 2 turret and 2 cannon and sorry lily its the boy only one i also have a boy crown btw

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Trading!-in signature-

            NP! Thanks. What about the haunted mansion organ? What color is it?



            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Trading!-in signature-

              blue

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Trading!-in signature-

                ok, no thanks then. What pins do you have? Any HM by any chance?



                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Trading!-in signature-

                  sorry no only lightcycle (I one for trade), a few food and whats in my signature

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Trading!-in signature-

                    Ok nevermind then... Xie Xie!
                    Last edited by PhantomLily; 10-23-2006, 09:49 PM.



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Trading!-in signature-

                      I have "view signatures" turned off. I clicked on your profile and saw the spoilers. You can combine them if you wish - and for the trade I would guess listing them here. Also, it was nice playing pirates with you today.

                      Anyway, what would you like for the baseball hat? I have gold ears for trade and I know you were looking for those.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Trading!-in signature-

                        heh.. my computer was messing up for pirates eirlier... oh and also its the boy only one that blue one

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Trading!-in signature-

                          Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                          Anyway, what would you like for the baseball hat? I have gold ears for trade and I know you were looking for those.
                          Originally posted by miwerj View Post
                          heh.. my computer was messing up for pirates eirlier... oh and also its the boy only one that blue one
                          Yes. I know. Will you please respond to my trade part of my post above?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Trading!-in signature-

                            Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                            Yes. I know. Will you please respond to my trade part of my post above?

                            i just said boy only hat

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Trading!-in signature-

                              Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                              I have "view signatures" turned off. I clicked on your profile and saw the spoilers. You can combine them if you wish - and for the trade I would guess listing them here. Also, it was nice playing pirates with you today.

                              Anyway, what would you like for the baseball hat? I have gold ears for trade and I know you were looking for those.
                              wait a minute how do u know i was looking for gold ears? lol oh btw i already have them.. made new thread lol..

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X