This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good grief. I'm poor again.

Cowboy stuff is out. I've been looking forward to the cowboy stuff. I was one of those who was dead certain that cowboy pants and cowboy hats were coming back, so I traded away all but one set of my cowboy duds, preparing to load up today.

What I hadn't planned on was having FOUR different cowboy sets to buy. Red with badge, red without. Black with badge, black without. Add hats to each, plus another set of spur boots and it's 10,000 credits just to get one of each full outfit!

I need to make 40,000 credits this week!
    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Re: Good grief. I'm poor again.

join the club. we've got shirts.

Laura

Comment

spur boots? I didn't see those for sale! I thought they were only selling Native American boots with the cowboy costume. Where did you get spur boots!?

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomLily View Post
        spur boots? I didn't see those for sale! I thought they were only selling Native American boots with the cowboy costume. Where did you get spur boots!?
        didn't see those either. are they selling them somewhere else? because thats all i saw too.
        formally known as:
        SkateboardP

Comment

yeah i can't seem to find them...
          dance_for_life on VMK
          If God isn't a Tar Heel, then why is the sky Carolina Blue? GO TAR HEELS!!!

Comment

So there are pants? And good luck with the credits
            the oc freak. <3*

Comment

I noticed that they were selling the Native American Boots with the Cowboy Outfit, do you think that's a mistake or are those the matching boots?

And FalloutGirl, are you still looking for a Tron suit because I have one.

Comment

Originally posted by yazmin182 View Post
                I noticed that they were selling the Native American Boots with the Cowboy Outfit, do you think that's a mistake or are those the matching boots?

Thats what i saw too

Comment

Two words, man:

Mules & Codes

LOL. Good luck, and thank goodness the cowboy pants are out! I was looking forward to them all month

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomLily View Post
                    I didn't pay attention to the name. When I put them on, they look like spur boots, but yes, the name is native american boots. The same as the headress outfit, I guess.
                    Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                    The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Yup- Exactly the same buds, check otu BPF'S Thread on the new halloween items in the VMK new section And yes, we all need to meet up and take a tour with each otehr to get credits!
                      the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by steamboatpete View Post
                        I didn't pay attention to the name. When I put them on, they look like spur boots, but yes, the name is native american boots. The same as the headress outfit, I guess.
                        Whew! I though I was missing something. I had accidently bought a pair before I read this and then realized they were Native American Boots. Oh well, more to trade in the future... Thanks for the update!

Comment

What I hadn't planned on was having FOUR different cowboy sets to buy. Red with badge, red without. Black with badge, black without. Add hats to each, plus another set of spur boots and it's 10,000 credits just to get one of each full outfit!

Why would you need a hat for each outfit? Your character only has one head. Unless you were planning to trade the hat with each outfit. That would make sense. But at this point, I will be lucky just to get enough credits to buy one of each for my character, let alone enough to trade!

I hate the fireworks game! But it does give tons of credits.

Comment

mules are not allowed ^^ have a good vmk day

Comment

Cowboy stuff is out. I've been looking forward to the cowboy stuff. I was one of those who was dead certain that cowboy pants and cowboy hats were coming back, so I traded away all but one set of my cowboy duds, preparing to load up today.

uh yea
                              I have....
                              *drum roll*

32 credits :lol:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X