X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snappi
    replied
    Re: I am no longer unique

I am always changing my looks (skin and hair)..now I've decided to stick with one:

•Any Hat
    •Blue Hair **I love blue!!**
    •Blue Skin Tone **I just love blue**
    •Any Top
    •Any Bottom
    •Any Shoes

Leave a comment:

• dubeskin
    replied

I don't change often. I think in my whole VMK time, I have changed my costume about 3 times. I wear:

Hat: Blue Baseball Cap
    Hair: Normal Brown
    Face: Have one
    Shirt: Troy Jacket
    Pants: Long red
    Shoes: White sneakers or something

I like it plain and easy. I know it's not expensive at all, but I like it. I really detest the look of the Halloween clothes, and those are about it.

Leave a comment:

• miss.pepsi.queen
    replied

well since hte new hair came out very few ppl still sport the old hair so you cold always switch to that,and try mixing to gether thing ppl don't noramly think of like green shorts/skirt and like a pink tank top.

Leave a comment:

• zeppelindude
    replied

ok i wear jeans, skull t shirt black, tennis shoes the brown ones, and a pirate hat. Savvy?

Leave a comment:

• MrSpike
    replied

Hmm, I change my clothing a lot.. usually go with a "one colour" look lol. Right now I'm wearing Purple Baseball Hat, Boys' Purple Plaid Long-sleeve, Grey/purple-ish Buyable Jeans, Purple Flips.

Haven't seen a double of myself yet

Leave a comment:

• SuperSoccerGurlie
    replied

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
    Like in your picture.

~ Where can I get the HM Black Suit Bottom with the raft? It looks good!

:lmao:
    :lol: Thank you!
    Last edited by SuperSoccerGurlie; 11-07-2006, 04:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Snappi
    replied

Originally posted by Jaybeth
    Ug.. I'm tired of blending in with the crowd! I went to the esplanade today, and every single person there was wearng cowboy pants! And every single person was either a guest or some "CutiestAngel" or "Gaabbriella" or some other name like that. I am tired of it! I look like some person who just bought my pants, and didn't work very hard for them! So, now my style is this:

- Witch Hat
    - Purple Poofy Hair
    - Black Mansion Top
    - Yellow Safari Pants
    - NA Shoes

ANd my signature reads as follows:

I want to move to a place that's right for me! Do do do: Crazy town!

Because know what? I am crazy! Crazy of all these people wearing cowboy pants!
    Originally posted by KrazyMagic
    muhahaha!!! i was in the Esplanade today with you and was wearing cowboy pants! muhahaha!!! it was part of my costume tho... Im a tourist!
    :lol: Well, I remember that when I went into my friend's room, everyone - and yes, I said everyone - was wearing cowboy pants. It was pretty lame @[email protected] .. and Jaybeth, nice signature =p LOL

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

^ Yea, but then I changed, but I just changed back. Why? Because it shouldn't matter how rich we are, all that matters is what we are like as a person. However, all that rich and poor stuff gets to us. But I say this: I can dress as I like, and how I like. I don't care what other people are wearing, I should only concentrate on myself. Which answers the question I have pondered about since the beginning of the month: What am I to be for Halloween? The answer? Myself

Leave a comment:

• KrazyMagic
    replied

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
    Ug.. I'm tired of blending in with the crowd! I went to the esplanade today, and every single person there was wearng cowboy pants! And every single person was either a guest or some "CutiestAngel" or "Gaabbriella" or some other name like that. I am tired of it! I look like some person who just bought my pants, and didn't work very hard for them!

muhahaha!!! i was in the Esplanade today with you and was wearing cowboy pants! muhahaha!!! it was part of my costume tho... Im a tourist!

Leave a comment:

• Jaybeth
    replied

Ug.. I'm tired of blending in with the crowd! I went to the esplanade today, and every single person there was wearng cowboy pants! And every single person was either a guest or some "CutiestAngel" or "Gaabbriella" or some other name like that. I am tired of it! I look like some person who just bought my pants, and didn't work very hard for them! So, now my style is this:

- Witch Hat
    - Purple Poofy Hair
    - Black Mansion Top
    - Yellow Safari Pants
    - NA Shoes

ANd my signature reads as follows:

I want to move to a place that's right for me! Do do do: Crazy town!

Leave a comment:

• SpaceStitch
    replied

I change a lot and get bored, lol But right now dresses are so common, right now I'm wearing this:

Hat: Witch
    Hair: Dark Brown Flipped(new hairstyle it kind of looks like mine right now because it's shoulder length, lol)
    Shirt: Red VMK Shirt
    Pants: Cowboy
    Shoes: High School Musical Dance Shoes

Leave a comment:

• Phonedave
    replied

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
    Well, now that cowboy costumes have come out and the blue dress has come and gone - every girl is wearing the dress top, cowboy pants and hat.

I no longer stand out in a crowd. So, I have to come up with a new look. Temporarily, I'm wearing the space outfit and 4th of July ears.

What is your look?

Jeans, Brown Tank Top, Native American Boots

Right now the cowboy hat, sometimes the baseball hat, and when I feel like it the crown (I am KingSuperDave after all)

-dave

Leave a comment:

• Snappi
    replied

Originally posted by SuperSoccerGurlie View Post
    I usually don't stick with one outfit for long, but today I am wearing my flip hat with mansion suit.
    Like in your picture.

~ Where can I get the HM Black Suit Bottom with the raft? It looks good!

:lmao:

Leave a comment:

• SuperSoccerGurlie
    replied

I usually don't stick with one outfit for long, but today I am wearing my flip hat with mansion suit.

Leave a comment:

• Snappi
    replied

My look always changes due to the "theme" of the month. This month, it's all Halloween (which I don't celebrate) so I just wear whatever. I've made pretty weird but good-looking combinations in the past..

Leave a comment:

• Kelseygofigure
    replied

I wear:
    • Headdress - hat
    • Black cowboy shirt with vest - top
    • cowboy pants - bottom
    • native american boots - shoes
    A pretty nice look from point of view. :-)

Leave a comment:

• Snappi
    replied

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I can't agree any more.

I've actually now switched into the red baseball outfit with the mission space bubble. I find it a nice contrast with all of the other looks out there these past few weeks.
    She got the Red Baseball Outfit from me! (Although TCTC got the hat) or else I'd be wearing it! ROFL.

Leave a comment:

• barfownz
    replied

I have a black cowboy shirt, seagull hat, space shoes and green explorer pants. Its been that way since last october.

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by Stilgar View Post
    Yeah it's boring and dark, but that's me.
    I can't agree any more.

I've actually now switched into the red baseball outfit with the mission space bubble. I find it a nice contrast with all of the other looks out there these past few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• Stilgar
    replied

I used to alternate between the Black and the Gray Haunted Mansion Suits. Now that everyone has the Black, I find myself only wanting to wear the Gray.

My typical look as follows:

Black Mickey Ears
    short, short brown hair
    Gray Haunted Mansion Suit

Yeah it's boring and dark, but that's me.
    Last edited by Stilgar; 10-24-2006, 09:31 AM. Reason: spelling :o

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X