This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No!!!!!

Cowboy Pants and Hat came out. I paid good money for these, and it was a large part of my sparrow offer :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: :verymad:

Re: No!!!!!

Sorry.

Comment

sorry, but this makes me happy! (but not about your loss of stuff) i knoew it was going to come out tho

Comment

I was sad too cause I gave alot for hat and pants, but we can't be selfish, other people like them and want them too.
        *Pokes*

Comment

Sorry, its the demand of them, theyre the hottest costume parts in vmk if you know what I mean
          the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Sorry but it did say they were coming out. They changed it to 'outfit'. That is why I got like a bat magic for my cowboy hat and pants and I don't remember what else for my other sets of them. Anyway made 8500 credits in theory from getting bat for them . They will be rare again remember. Save them. My friend got my sparrow costume for me, in return I bought him about 20 each of all new halloween stuff today spent a ton of credits. Obviously he knows what he is doing lol, they will be rare again.

Comment

Aww, I'm sorry Ineedafriend. But SOOO many people wanted them, they might have attacked yavn... ANYWAY, they will be rare again Maybe...
              We're the new face of faliure,
              prettier and younger,
              but not any better off.
              -Fall Out Boy

Comment

Aye!You wouldn't BELIEVE that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE GOLDEN MERCANTILE SHOPS ARE RED MICKEYS! I wouldn't be surprised if they're were red STARS...

Comment

- Sigh - Yes, halloween in summary has been both a loss and a gain for all of us. For all the little guests, they are now what we would have considered before halloween "rich". And for most of us here at MC, and other people throughout VMK, halloween has been a major loss. Almost all the costumes came out again, making things less and less rare. When we used to see someone in a gold dress, we would be, "Wow! That person is rich!" Now, however, when we see someone in a gold dress, we go, "Guest.." Things have changed indeed on VMK, and here on MC. But we should all realize this: However annoyed we are now, at the loss in rarity of out items that we worked so hard to get, this will be of much a gain in months to come. People don't have an unlimited supply of credits, and therefore they can't buy 100 of one costume. Most people only buy about 1. And the truth is, those outfits will be traded. Maybe things, such as cowboy pants, and black mansion, will never regain their true rarity, but keep your mind thinking this: Eventually, everything is rare again. And when those cowboy pants become rare, you wont just have 1 or 2 of them, you'll have a whole stash to trade away! Trust me, things may seem bad now, but next year, you will be bowing at and kissing Yavn's feet for releasing all this stuff. Do I hear inferno offer?

Comment

Oh im a so very sorry obout that

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybeth View Post
                      - Sigh - Yes, halloween in summary has been both a loss and a gain for all of us. For all the little guests, they are now what we would have considered before halloween "rich". And for most of us here at MC, and other people throughout VMK, halloween has been a major loss. Almost all the costumes came out again, making things less and less rare. When we used to see someone in a gold dress, we would be, "Wow! That person is rich!" Now, however, when we see someone in a gold dress, we go, "Guest.." Things have changed indeed on VMK, and here on MC. But we should all realize this: However annoyed we are now, at the loss in rarity of out items that we worked so hard to get, this will be of much a gain in months to come. People don't have an unlimited supply of credits, and therefore they can't buy 100 of one costume. Most people only buy about 1. And the truth is, those outfits will be traded. Maybe things, such as cowboy pants, and black mansion, will never regain their true rarity, but keep your mind thinking this: Eventually, everything is rare again. And when those cowboy pants become rare, you wont just have 1 or 2 of them, you'll have a whole stash to trade away! Trust me, things may seem bad now, but next year, you will be bowing at and kissing Yavn's feet for releasing all this stuff. Do I hear inferno offer?
                      That was one of the best posts i have ever read. I dont know why.. but it sure sounded professional

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyMagic View Post
                        That was one of the best posts i have ever read. I dont know why.. but it sure sounded professional
                        :lol: She just tries too hard.

kidding! :ap:

But yes, I agree with you. I feel the same about my green pirate throne that I've had since beta. The day they come out with my green tea cup I will officially give up on obtaining anything "rare."

Comment

I traded away some very good stuff for my cowboy hat. I don't regret it a bit. I only wish I could distinguish it from the hats I bought today because that hat means a lot to me.

I sympathize with those whose rare stuff is now less rare. In the real world, you must accept your losses with your gains. Maybe this will even out the trading a little. It won't be necessary work for weeks or months to acquire enough stuff to get that ONE coveted item.

This also adds a new layer of strategy to the game. I'm not trading for any rare rocket couches until November is over!
                          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
                          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

It also makes everything that didn't come out rarer- like brown cowboy. No one will need the black anymore so they will want brown more. Etc, etc to other costumes.

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                              It also makes everything that didn't come out rarer- like brown cowboy. No one will need the black anymore so they will want brown more. Etc, etc to other costumes.
                              Like the Gray HM Suit.
                              Originally posted by Jaybeth
                              Trust me, things may seem bad now, but next year, you will be bowing at and kissing Yavn's feet for releasing all this stuff.
                              I'm not going to kiss Yavn's feet! Ew! :lol:

Need money, money, money. . . :greedy:

Comment

I doubt some people even liked some of the items that came out, people just like cause they are popular and rare. Not anymore....
                                *Pokes*

Comment

Well, now, with the Cowboy Pants coming out; it's all too common. Maybe some dumb kids later will sell them...maybe, just maybe, and once again, cowboy pants will rule!

..I hope

Comment

Of course they will be rare again, needs some time though.
                                    *Pokes*

Comment

Well, cowboy pants were not rare because of when they were realized and such. Cowboy pants were rare, because they were wanted. However, something such as the super hero outfit, which was realized around the same time cowboy was (i think) wasn't as rare. Why? Because they wern't as wanted. Those supply and demand ideas work on vmk too

Comment

Another way of putting it is cowboy pants were cute. =)
                                        That was why people wanted them, and because they were rare. (Of course)
                                        *Pokes*

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X