This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yavn Speaks 10/23

This week Yavn introduces a new column, reveals the last Mystery Item for Halloween Month and drops a few hints on things to come. All live from Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida!

Yavn Speaks 10/23

Around The World Every 4-6 Weeks!

Greetings from around the World! Walt Disney World to be more exact. Why am sending the column in from Florida? Well most of the VMK creative team is here in Orlando to work on new Quests and content for upcoming builds of the game. Typically members of the team are in Orlando ever 4-6 weeks - it's our home away from home - so if you don't see me in the game you'll know why.

As you can see we keep making adjustments to the site, and more specifically the Newsletter - what do you guys think of the new logo for my section? Now you can find me each week in my very own section of the Newsletter. Plus, very soon you'll see a brand new column from Jake focusing on the parks. Also as I mentioned last week, we'll continue to refine things - like our pal Push. He'll continue his makeover and one of the cool things he'll be doing is something called Push's Pics!

The Last Mystery - Item!

I told you we saved the best for last! Maleficent and Cowboy! What was your favorite Halloween item? Vote in the poll and tell us! And if you missed any of those cool hats and costumes - don't worry - they will be back again! Also remember that you only have until the end of the month to get Halloween goodies!

Halloween Maze Event

Re: Yavn Speaks 10/23

I wasn't too impressed this week with it. To tell the truth, I don't care where he is . I just want him to work on the game. This week didn't release any new information. We already new about everything. I did notice one thing though. He said the costumes will be released again. What did he mean by that? That maybe they will be out at Christmas or next Halloween?

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
      I wasn't too impressed this week with it. To tell the truth, I don't care where he is . I just want him to work on the game. This week didn't release any new information. We already new about everything. I did notice one thing though. He said the costumes will be released again. What did he mean by that? That maybe they will be out at Christmas or next Halloween?
      Eh, if he is there it means they're working on something big v. just communicating in other ways. Let's look at is as a good sign.

Side note: costumes will be back? Meaning Monday and Tuesday??

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post

i sure hope so! bc thats what i have been telling ppl who offer for my stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post

Ah...could be. I was wondering what they would have for sale next monday and tuesday since that is still halloween season, but a different week. That would be cool if everything was for sale again for those two days.

I guess no spooky room this year and I still hold onto the hope that someday they will do a doom buggy ride.
          I am
          On

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X