This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair or not?

Ok so yesterday Superherobyte made a sad room because she lost bird hat or something I don't know. Anyway today I was playing fireworks/reading my History book homework like a normal day. Anyways after one of the games I saw Super had a Bird offer room. I came in to see it. I thought I was doing her a favor. I didn't even think it was that great of a trade for me. But she added a light blue rocket and then took it away. I said I would do it if rocket was involved. Then she said ok right away as long as she took out the two magenta rockets. I said sure and I did not force the trade on her she asked me to do it and was even the one to ask me to trade. At any rate about 15m later she asks for it back. I actually was happy with the trade and thought I had helped a friend. I really did not want to trade back. The two things I wanted to keep most that she gave me were green throne and the rocket. I offered to give her everything else back and tiki opens pin with some other doubles. She declined asking for all of it back. It was more of a telling and begging. It got very frustrating considering it was her offer, and her decision. Also she was making me waste so much time while I was trying to do homework. Also I feel bad now but I do want to keep the stuff. My point of view is that it was not like I pushed the trade on her and I even tried to reason with her. Anyways what do you guys think.

Re: Fair or not?

I told you this online. I've gotten my Bird Hat gone from person to person...HeavyMetal_Girl; Me; SuperHeroByte; Me; MadGoth; Me.

See..? It's crazy, I told her to accept your offer. I'm not on anyone's side, just saying something that might change one of your minds.

~ Good luck.

Comment

I sitll don't get what you mean or what your trying to say.

Comment

I'm just giving my opinion on it. I've gotten this a lot of times, so, I was just saying the following:

I'm trying to get one of you to change your minds by deciding what you want to do.

Comment

Know what I got a better idea. I am pretty sure bird was worth more than I got in the first place. So for fun I will go and trade or her stuff back, then trade it to some random person and see how much more I get for it- and yes I will be telling you all.

Comment

I am dissapointed in you Mike But again, it is your choice.

Comment

Why was I supposed to keep it?

Comment

No...I am dissapointed by this part:

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle
                then trade it to some random person and see how much more I get for it- and yes I will be telling you all.

Comment

That is to prove that she didn't get a bad trade.

Comment

Well...I won't take place in this anymore, it's been going on since I went online. Okay, take your choice and I'll see you later.

Comment

Well I don't appreaciate helping someone just to have them waste my time. So now I am going to go and get more for the hat. Anyways she has her stuff now.

Comment

Sorry that this was a bitter situation all around. I guess there's such a thing as buyer's remorse. But, I think a person should expect that once a trade is done, it's done.

But, Mike, I think that if you're friends, you should just trade the stuff back and be done with it.

Otherwise, you're going to keep whatever, lose a friend and probably get more grief from fellow Micechatters.

Either way, I'm sorry you're going through it.
                        sigpic
                        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

I've gone thru it three times. But, I was the one wanting it back. It's his choice.

Comment

Lets just say I already traded it for twice mroe stuff. And Jen I already returned it.

Comment

..:judge:

:bang: :blink:

Comment

Geeze! what a friend. Delete her now!

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                                  What?!

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                                    You would actually let items come between friendship? That's pretty mean from my point of view...just because you made some bad trades around doesn't mean you have to delete that person.
                                    *Pokes*

Comment

hmm... i never do trade backs. (even tho i want something of mine back) oh well. everytime i get mad... i just do what makes the other person happy (unless its like giving them every rare thing i own for free..) you know what i mean. and then i sit in the corrner of th room and say to myself, its just a virtual item, its just a virtual item... i must be crazy

Comment

Originally posted by FlAmMaBle View Post
                                        Anyways what do you guys think.
                                        I think you are flaming her and you should have kept it private.
                                        Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                                        The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X