This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look familiar

does this painting in the treasure room look familiar to anyone...looks like the pirate captain in the beginning of spongbob cartoons to me...

My Giant wish list: http://micechat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40430
    **Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Re: Look familiar

:lmao:Yes he does look like the pirate off spongebob!!
    :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
    Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

it would take a mom of four to agree with the father of a 3 year old...heheh...seen more cartoons after I had my kid, then i did when I was a kid...weird how that worked out, I can imagine how many you have seen with that many youngens running around

**Like my signature and Avatar....FlAmMaBle did it for me...PM him if you want one too.**

Comment

i would of never noticed that.. i dont watch spongebob.. but i used to like it when it first came out. good catch Pordue

Comment

HEHEHE, Do i win the most obscure waste of time award for finding weird stuff in vmk...maybe I should go to bed now :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by Pordue View Post
            HEHEHE, Do i win the most obscure waste of time award for finding weird stuff in vmk...maybe I should go to bed now :lmao:
            yes you do win, but think of it as a good thing. :imtheone: anyways i think i should go to bed too its 12:17 and a school night. Good night everyone!

Comment

:lol:

Comment

Nice catch!!! To me though, since Nickelodeon isn't Disney, I think it is probably Captain Barbosa, but a really bad painting of him. It would seem fitting that way. But also, if trying to fit with the movies, it would be a painting of a Spanish explorer, hence from the Aztec gold.

Comment

Yeah i noticed that too but then i realized disney did not make spongydude but nickalotion did:lol:

Comment

it really does look like that dude at the beginning of spongebob... Probably a conciedence though.

Comment

I noticed that too! I had to laugh because I didn't think anyone else would notice it. VMK is great when it comes to details.

Off topic: David Bowie (my favorite singer) is going to do a voice for SpongeBob. He has a six year old daughter who loves the show. His episode will run sometime next year. Can't wait!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X