This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my goodness what a peaceful closing

Nothing is better than sitting in a Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair, listening to the song "Fix You" by Colplay, in your Briar Patch Guest Room, while the VMK closed message comes up. My goodness how nice that was. I actually believe it will become a tradition for me. Anyone who wants to join me some other time, just come to my room right before closing . Sorry, but I think the Coldplay part I wouldn't be able to give though. Either that or next time I try some John Denver !
    Last edited by dubeskin; 10-24-2006, 09:36 PM.

Re: Oh my goodness what a peaceful closing

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
    Nothing is better than sitting in a Haunted Mansion Rocking Chair, listening to the song "Fix You" by Colplay, in your Briar Patch Guest Room, while the VMK closed message comes up. My goodness how nice that was. I actually believe it will become a tradition for me. Anyone who wants to join me some other time, just come to my room right before closing . Sorry, but I think the Coldplay part I wouldn't be able to give though. Either that or next time I try some John Denver !
    hehe sounds fun

Comment

haha - very peaceful

Comment

Recently I've enjoyed my closings driving around on the track. But other than that I really like my closings spent on Central Plaza.

Comment

Uhhh does something special happen at closing time that i havent seen since last time? Normally it just comes up saying VMK Is closing now, thanks, bye!
          Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

i would love to join but VMK closess at 1:00AM and i cant stay up that late on a school night... but maybe on a weekend

Comment

Niice..But I would like some McFly :lmao:
              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

That's so cool, and peaceful. I would love to do that sometime...

Comment

I will do it again tonight I think if anyone wants to join me ! I will have rockers all around. But that's it.

Comment

Still i dont get it... peaceful? So you sit there in a rocking chair and wait for the lil message to come up? Sorry if i sound harsh, but i think sleeping is much more peaceful, or maybe playing lacrosse. Or if i AM on VMK im shammin in to get my last credits for the day. ...?
                    Take a look at my past signatures and avatars! And maybe some extra stuff! http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...ris221&x=0&y=0

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                      Still i dont get it... peaceful? So you sit there in a rocking chair and wait for the lil message to come up? Sorry if i sound harsh, but i think sleeping is much more peaceful, or maybe playing lacrosse. Or if i AM on VMK im shammin in to get my last credits for the day. ...?

i guess your just not sensitive.... )

Comment

Haha. Yeah Zaris. You're not a sensative enough guy. Come by, and you'll see why it's fun

By the way, not tonight. Lost is on

Comment

Just search Coldplay online on yahoo videos and listen to it along with DubeSkin.
                          *Pokes*

Comment

Originally posted by dubeskin View Post
                            Haha. Yeah Zaris. You're not a sensative enough guy. Come by, and you'll see why it's fun

By the way, not tonight. Lost is on
                            for sure.
                            lost. that'll be my peace. er. full. closing.. thing.
                            shut up.
                            :lmao:

Comment

cant join it would be 1am here and like Zaris said- id rather have sleep oh well.
                              the oc freak. <3*

Comment

Originally posted by xFallOut_Girlx View Post
                                cant join it would be 1am here and like Zaris said- id rather have sleep oh well.
                                i guess we both suffer the tragicness of missing the closing of vmk. oh how sad.

Comment

this is off topic but that bites that vmk closes at 1 am in the east that is soo not fair!! over here in california it closes at 10 pm

Comment

Originally posted by Clairinetkid View Post
                                    this is off topic but that bites that vmk closes at 1 am in the east that is soo not fair!! over here in california it closes at 10 pm
                                    i love it that vmk closes at 1. i get to play real late, and all the lil kids are all asleep. So i have my own peaceful VMK. but i always leave before closing, just because i hate getting messages from VMK staff. Cuz usually its a ban... pft.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaris View Post
                                      Uh zaris, I don't really think playing locrosse is considered peaceful..

Thanks Flammable

MAth Wiz-Kelsey
                                      Volleyball Champ-Kelsey
                                      Nice Friend-Kelsey
                                      Micechat User-Kelsey
                                      Laughs A Lot-Kelsey
                                      Chicago White Sox Fan-Kelsey
                                      Scorpio (my zodiac)-Kelsey
                                      Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas!

I LOVE PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelseygofigure View Post
                                        Uh zaris, I don't really think playing locrosse is considered peaceful..
                                        maybe not to you kels. But i find lacrosse can put me in any mood i want it too. It calm me down, tick me off, hype me up, get me over some kidna stupid thing that happened. Lacrosse. My anti-drug

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X