This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ive been thinking... should i keep my

should i keep my indivsuality(and looks LOL JK i have no looks :lol: )(sp?) or should i be ugly to not get asked if im taken? or should i just keep in my signature "your funny.. but hey looks arent everything! Title : Ugly!" that works sometimes except when ppl dont read it hmm

Re: Ive been thinking... should i keep my

huh ppl like never read signatures it bugs me! You dont have to be ugly to keep ppl away, just tell the freaks to leave u alone!

Comment

I don't quite follow...

Comment

Originally posted by miwerj View Post
        should i keep my indivsuality(and looks LOL JK i have no looks :lol: )(sp?) or should i be ugly to not get asked if im taken? or should i just keep in my signature "your funny.. but hey looks arent everything! Title : Ugly!" that works sometimes except when ppl dont read it hmm
        It's always funny how I end up translating on boards .

Should I keep my individuality or should I be ugly so I don't get asked if I am taken. And should I keep my signature "You're funny...but hey; looks aren't everything. Title: Ugly." That works sometimes except when people don't read it.

I would say keep it.

Comment

Originally posted by luckygreencolor View Post
          huh ppl like never read signatures it bugs me! You dont have to be ugly to keep ppl away, just tell the freaks to leave u alone!

nah i like to have a funny signature and i dont like to waste time telling the ' freaks ' to leave me alone.. oh wait im wasting time right now ah well vmk is not open

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
            I don't quite follow...

d0n7 ph33r 7h3 n00b5 w1ll 50m371m3 m4k3 y0u l34rn ch475p33k 0r 1f 7h3y d0n7 y0u w1ll p3r15h

Comment

I've only asked to be "taken" a few times in my months of VMK. I either ignore or tell them "I don't do taken."

Thoroughbred has a better method: Her signature is, "I want to be alone!"
              "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
              -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

lol but i dont like ignoring ppl even ones i REALLY get annoyed by and i want to keep a good signature

Comment

Why are you here?!!??! stop looking at my posts!!

Comment

Why are you here?!!??! stop looking at my posts!!

Keep in mind this is a public forum and while your comments are appreciated it is usually good practice to post in a manner that is readable to the rest of us. As far as people posting in your thread, again this is a public forum, keep in mind anyone can put their thoughts in and there are many, many people who are reading Mice Chat at any given time. You also might want to consider adjusting the width of your signature, while it isn't large, even on a bigger resolution I have to scroll over to read your posts.

Just remember to use standard message board posting practices and you will be fine.

Have a Magical Day!

Comment

I have found looks mean nothing. People will ask if you do taken no matter what you look like. I also used to have "No taken or bay be" in my sig. All that does is invite people to ask "why don't you do taken".

Its just part of VMK and its really not that big of an issue to deal with. I find it to be funnny, but it does not bother me.

-dave
                      "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X