This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucky trade

Well. Once again i have been very very lucky with a trade. Before it was the crown that i traded but i have doubled that crown a million times and got a

sorcerer hat.

I gave my space pants for this hat and the trade was accepted.

I am happy.

(FROM L - R) [[ICONS 1 AND 2 AND 6 WHERE MADE BY ME]]

Re: Lucky trade

Very nice! That was a great trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Tallulu View Post
      Well. Once again i have been very very lucky with a trade. Before it was the crown that i traded but i have doubled that crown a million times and got a

sorcerer hat.

I gave my space pants for this hat and the trade was accepted.

I am happy.
      Last night someone just came right up to me in the pirates lobby and said "will you take gold ears for your fireworks magic"

A no brainer if you ask me - So now I am down to 7 fireworks magic - oh well.

-dave
      "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
      "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Wow! You and Dave have trade luck! BTW, you have space pants for it!!! I had the whole space outfit (except the hat) and this meanie cheated me into giving it to him for a buzz pin (that I didn't want.) His name was AdventureStingray (this name is burned into my memory). I can't wait to see him again!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X