This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Magic

I have noticed that there are stars on the magic you have. My question is what do these stars mean? I have seen some folks with more then one star on magic other people have one star on.

And also, I do realize that there are two bat magics for sale (one being VERY expensive) ... what is the difference between one time use and the more expensive one?

Re: Question About Magic

Each star represent another one of those pins. Say I have a 5 star Fireworks magic. That fireworks magic has been combined 5 times with other fireworks magic pins. In the pin window, it says combine. You can combine 2 like magic pins to raise the time the magic lasts, and lower the time it takes to recharge. So basically it is 2 of the same pins.

The reason there are 2 different Bat magics are because one is 1 use, and the other is normal magic. 1 use magic lasts like it's name says. It is one use only. After that it disappears into the VMK abyss. The other Bat magic, the more expensive one, lasts forever, and can be combined.

Hope that explains it.

Comment

Yes it does! Thanks!

Comment

Just a note of caution, once you combine the pins (say two one star fireworks into a two star fireworks) the change cannot be undone.
        Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

how do you get invisiblity magic pin?
          Hey Plz Visit My Vmk Fanz Site At : http://vmkfanzsite.piczo.com : I need Some ppl On it lol You can Send Me Pictures And Look At Pictures And More

My Wish List :

Full Sparrow
          Dreams Shirt
          Full Green Explorer
          Gold Or Normal Snowman ( Most Wanted )
          Full Space Suit
          Magic Pins
          DLP Pumpkin
          Sorcerer

Comment

Think you can only trade for it.

Comment

Oh, and the "star level" means how fast it loads in order for you to be able to use the Magic Spell again. I believe that a 5-star Magic Pin can take up to 6 second to load.

Comment

I get real tired of seeing a five star bat flying around, it get old real quick.
                Eagle

Comment

Originally posted by SnapplePlucked View Post
                  Oh, and the "star level" means how fast it loads in order for you to be able to use the Magic Spell again. I believe that a 5-star Magic Pin can take up to 6 second to load.

It also means how long the magic can be in effect. For example, a one star bat magic may "fly" for 10 seconds, while a 5 star may for a minute.

EDIT: Oh sorry Dubeskin, you posted this.

Comment

Originally posted by Richy12 View Post
                    how do you get invisiblity magic pin?

I believe it used to be a prize in the old pirates of the carribean game, now you have to trade for it.

take that jediMihawk

Comment

As many people said, you combined maybe 3 fireworks and you get 3 star magic.
                      The more the star the better it is eg-
                      -last longer
                      -can use it again sooner

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X